Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well, I feel like it's hard to fuck up hard sci fi in translation. But we'll see.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 23:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

Well, I feel like it's hard to fuck up hard sci fi in translation. But we'll see.

Book to screen can go pretty bad sometimes :/

Old Post Mar-24-2021 07:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

GoT only really went off the rails once the show ran out of book material. Will be interesting to see what they can do with a book series that's already finished.

Old Post Mar-24-2021 14:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i've been seeing ads about a pre-LOTR series on prime. my hopes are not high. silmarillion is one of my favs although i get why many don't like it. the hobbit film(s) was/were awful. with GoT some of my favourite characters were omitted, but i agree it went off the rails once book material was done

Old Post Mar-24-2021 16:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I never said I thought it was dangerous. Wanting to see more data does not mean I think it's dangerous. I just want to see how it works. It's called informed decision making. And I also am already receiving a vaccine for something else altogether. Way to read.

Lol "All the drugs and alcohol." So what if I indulge on my weekends off? Judgemental much? God, kids really turn some people into lamefags.

Old Post Mar-24-2021 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 2... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTaxi - "Distance" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread