Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
will do! I'm trying to initiate propaganda on my gf to buy a house in gravenhurst/bracebridge but her eyes are set on brantford. the amount of flying monkeys trips that could be had.......

bro gravenhurst and Bracebridge are moneybags lol, are you some kind of CEO we don't know about?

Ukraine and Russia is a huge deal right now, its pretty fucked up. its clear Putin will stop at nothing short of nuclear war to fulfill his wet dreams of having the USSR back again. even if it means putting his country in total financial ruin (which he has). dude gives 0 fucks about the sanctions so far, I get the idea was squeeze on the oligarchs who allegedly control him but I think the man's unhinged.

I can see this only ending in a few ways in order
1. Ukraine holds off and defeats the forces (yay military aid)
2. the assassination of Putin
3. Russia eventually by attrition takes Ukraine.

i feel bad for the Russian people (and obviously the Ukrainians that's a guarantee), they're really going to feel the hit and are not bad at all in this, they just want peace. Ive been chatting with my Russian coworkers who are in Russia and they know some serious shit is going down and media over there is totally full of shit, the disinformation campaign is real.

Old Post Mar-04-2022 21:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
bro gravenhurst and Bracebridge are moneybags lol, are you some kind of CEO we don't know about?

Lol they have residential areas that aren’t 4million dollar cottages. If I was a CEO I’d buy a house in Toronto

Old Post Mar-04-2022 23:32  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Had a very random night in Bracebridge once, smoking shatter with some locals we met at a tiki karaoke bar on pride night lol.

Old Post Mar-05-2022 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
I'm gaining too much weight. I don't know what to drop out of my diet to keep drinking without weight gain. Breakfast?

Serious answer: see a dietitian if you can.

I've seen two (good) dietitians in my life: the first time around, it was because I've always liked going to the gym, but never really had a good physique - figured the diet was to blame. The second time, it was because I really let myself go during my PhD (because PhD) and (my wife and) I slimmed back down in a very health manner.

All the good dietitians took into consideration my typical diet (a vegetarian Mediterranean diet, for the most part), so it was really easy to follow their instructions. The one bad experience I had was with a woman who wanted me to go vegan. And, let's face it, I'm already pretty annoying the way I am, no need to take one extra step

Cheese is love. Cheese is life.
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
After the past week or so, I'm not feeling very confident about any statements involving Putin and what he clearly will or won't do anymore. Everyone discounted the US intel saying Putin would invade Ukraine after the Olympics were over and that proved to be a 100% accurate forecast.

Reminds me of something a very good Ukrainian friend of mine told me: even as her dad and friends were under fire in Kyiv, they couldn't believe it was really happening, because it was completely off their radar (despite the frozen conflict since 2014). I remember reading back in early February that, according to a survey by a Foreign Policy author, 61% of Russia experts thought there'd be an invasion - so even 39% of people whose job it is to understand the inner workings of the Kremlin failed to see it coming.

Even Russians seem to be dumbstruck by this advance, so it's no wonder the general public seems to have fallen for the Kremlin version of the conflict hook, line and sinker. Hell, most Brazilians I know seem to be pro-Russia (this is just an impression, I wish there was a poll to prove me wrong though).

Old Post Mar-05-2022 06:02  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Also: is it worth us shifting all of this to a dedicated Ukraine thread, so people talking about Friday drinks and house buying aren't interposed with discussion of defence budgets?

I'd say yes, although the Friday threads are known for their relative randomness. Perhaps if there's a lot more to discuss it would be best.

In other news just filed my taxes and getting money back for the first time in 3 years
Usually we've had to pay but moving house and paying babysitters made a huge difference in our return.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Mar-06-2022 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Had a very random night in Bracebridge once, smoking shatter with some locals we met at a tiki karaoke bar on pride night lol.

bruhhhhhhh!!!! i love tiki bars! thats the life i want to live.

i got pretty hammered this weekend and stepped on a big chunk of glass in the morning while making breakfast. i had like 5 pans going so i elected to bleed all over the floor

Old Post Mar-08-2022 03:53  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Got to take a dog for a walk this past Friday.

Old Post Mar-13-2022 14:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I read Winter Is Coming by Garry Kasparov. He says if one wants to understand Putin they should read Omerta.

Old Post Mar-14-2022 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I just woke from hibernation to notice all the santa hats in avatars in this thread

Y'all a lazy bunch

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-14-2022 23:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Logging in here feels like it's still Christmas 2001 brother

Old Post Mar-15-2022 09:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I've had my hat on since like 2011 or thereabouts. I am very lazy.

Old Post Mar-15-2022 11:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Logging in here feels like it's still Christmas 2001 brother

Partially why you're still coming here - though, for accuracy, Hats only came into play in 2004

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-15-2022 15:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhich artist and track is this? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPeak Vs. JPL - Mistakes (Original Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread