Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Snakeboi songs and sounds for sharing
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Snakeboi songs and sounds for sharing

Old Post Dec-02-2021 18:08  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

Old Post Dec-02-2021 18:44  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

as you mentioned in other thread

Old Post Dec-02-2021 22:14  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Am I here to project your taste in techno?

I don't want to.

No.

I don't want to.

I want to play my own.

I want to feel my own.

I want to share.

I want you to care.

Old Post Dec-02-2021 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

all can share but all won't care. this is for those who listen to other music besides trance and prog, so beware

Old Post Dec-03-2021 03:41  Norfolk Island
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Some nice tunes there. Surprisingly even a couple of those posted by peepee.

Old Post Dec-04-2021 19:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Ok? Rather new, too, these happy tunes.

Old Post Dec-04-2021 19:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Feel more insecure/sensitive about posting techno here than anything else. Weird. Don't want to give up gems or get pummeled by rocks. Currently playing:

Old Post Dec-04-2021 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

don't be shy.

I'm like 7000 bandcamp emails behind on new releases, will try to get to more up to date stuff

Old Post Dec-04-2021 23:39  Norfolk Island
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

What kind of music should I share here? I'm not sure what snakeboi songs connote... Anything other than trance and prog?

Old Post Dec-05-2021 07:14  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

Old Post Dec-05-2021 14:30  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

^
nice ones!

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
What kind of music should I share here? I'm not sure what snakeboi songs connote... Anything other than trance and prog?

initial idea was to make a thread where i can post things/songs that i like instead of useless comments. every other thread has prog and trance covered. idk maybe songs you think others may enjoy

Old Post Dec-05-2021 16:02  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Snakeboi songs and sounds for sharing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackelektro-house unknown [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGalen Behr Vs Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr Vs Orjan Nilsen remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread