Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Snakeboi songs and sounds for sharing
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Old Post Dec-05-2021 17:14  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

Old Post Dec-05-2021 21:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

The other tracks on the EP are also worth checking out.

Old Post Dec-06-2021 16:56  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

just went through that one!

Old Post Dec-06-2021 17:31  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
just went through that one!

So, what do you think you about it?

Old Post Dec-06-2021 18:36  Sweden
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i'll probably put it into my cart.. waiting for friday so i can hear the other 3 songs on bandcamp

Old Post Dec-07-2021 14:59  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

started with recent releases and moving backwards.. in May now

decent lp, this might be my favourite one on it

Old Post Dec-07-2021 18:40  Norfolk Island
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

I like Plant43. He generally puts out quality electro. This is another track I've been playing a lot this past week.

Old Post Dec-09-2021 11:53  Sweden
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by lonne
I like Plant43. He generally puts out quality electro. This is another track I've been playing a lot this past week.

dang thats a good one! never heard of artist/label so that's another new one to follow, thank you

Old Post Dec-09-2021 15:34  Norfolk Island
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

Some fairly recent techno I've been digging.

@AlphaStarred Some great tracks in you post. Yosh- Skyline in particular.

Old Post Dec-09-2021 18:15  Sweden
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

added the four legs to the checkout list... 263 releases on there now.. very hard to find anything. i forgot which ones from alphastarred i've added because they're lost in that giant list now. kind of arbitrarily selected these because of the aforementioned reasons.

Old Post Dec-09-2021 22:36  Norfolk Island
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

only two months worth of releases left on bandcamp.. here are a few i enjoyed from february

Old Post Dec-10-2021 16:48  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Snakeboi songs and sounds for sharing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this trance song with distinct melody [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassified Project - "Starlight Chaser" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread