Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Inferno w/ MARKUS SCHULZ & M.I.K.E
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
amb_
Crisis in Clubland

I just got off the phone with Petrogad who has spent many hours so far today with his crew setting up at the venue - this promises to be an extra special show for our online viewers tonight. All the stops have been pulled for this one, I'm very excited.

If you're joining us online tonight because you can't make it out, be sure to join the ETN.fm chat, especially for all you trainspotters out there

Old Post Jul-23-2005 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for amb_ Click here to Send amb_ a Private Message Add amb_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Entranc4d
tranceaddict in training

Talking

BALCONY MEET --->
11:30 PM
IT IS INDEED!

I Be Lookin Fer BiG TreasuRe CheSts, yaaRRr!

Last edited by Entranc4d on Jul-24-2005 at 00:20

Old Post Jul-23-2005 23:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Entranc4d Click here to Send Entranc4d a Private Message Add Entranc4d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apri_peel
Supreme tranceaddict

that's sad to hear that the second room had to be cancelled :\
but glad to hear that the party is still going to happen
props to you guys for sticking with the plan

the timeslots look great too
two and a half hours of push

lets get the TA meetup at 11:30 sounds good to me
i'd love to get back up to the front when mike make his appearance

Old Post Jul-23-2005 23:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for apri_peel Click here to Send apri_peel a Private Message Add apri_peel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FeEl iT FlOw
tranceaddict

Tickets?

Anyone selling sum cheap tickets for tonight?

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:00  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for FeEl iT FlOw Click here to Send FeEl iT FlOw a Private Message Add FeEl iT FlOw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mortyman
Mr. Morton

OMFG 2 1/2 Hours of MIKE?

1 hour left of work... 6 hours til party time... HOLY CRAP, I haven't been this excited in such a long time

SOUNDCLOUD - http://soundcloud.com/djmrmorton

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mortyman Click here to Send Mortyman a Private Message Add Mortyman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
apri_peel
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Tickets?

quote:
Originally posted by FeEl iT FlOw
Anyone selling sum cheap tickets for tonight?

read up a few posts, alje was selling tickets at $55

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for apri_peel Click here to Send apri_peel a Private Message Add apri_peel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
unconscious
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mortyman
OMFG 2 1/2 Hours of MIKE?

1 hour left of work... 6 hours til party time... HOLY CRAP, I haven't been this excited in such a long time

It was originally gonna be only 2 hours of MIKE and 1.5 hours of Markus but since you guys have supported us, we have decided to put them both on for 2.5 hours and wait till you see what the stage is gonna be like. I haven't seen it myself but the way it was described to me today, it's gonna be sick lots of extra goodies have been added on

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for unconscious Click here to Send unconscious a Private Message Add unconscious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ten7ryder
Junior tranceaddict

it'll be even sweeter if we get 2 and a half hours of Markus too!

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ten7ryder Click here to Send ten7ryder a Private Message Add ten7ryder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tayfoon
Never Outgunned

Fack

I need tix

K&H pm me

Old Post Jul-24-2005 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tayfoon Click here to Send Tayfoon a Private Message Add Tayfoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
unconscious
Supreme tranceaddict

^^Already done but just in case call me on my cell Tayfoon 604.805.1403

Old Post Jul-24-2005 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for unconscious Click here to Send unconscious a Private Message Add unconscious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tayfoon
Never Outgunned

Thanks mate

will give ya a shout when I head down there

Old Post Jul-24-2005 01:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tayfoon Click here to Send Tayfoon a Private Message Add Tayfoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blazer
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Entranc4d
BALCONY MEET --->
11:30 PM
IT IS INDEED!

I Be Lookin Fer BiG TreasuRe CheSts, yaaRRr!

ima try and make this one

Old Post Jul-24-2005 01:32  Jamaica
Click Here to See the Profile for blazer Click here to Send blazer a Private Message Visit blazer's homepage! Add blazer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Inferno w/ MARKUS SCHULZ & M.I.K.E
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSamples Mockmoon, but isn't [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiam Shachar - "Senses" (Sphere's Smart Ass Remarks Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread