Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > [VAN] Pheonix Echo - All night event - Sat, August 8
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AquaYak
Hibernating AqvaYak

[VAN] Pheonix Echo - All night event - Sat, August 8

This is an all-night dance event. It will feature DJs and non-alcohol refreshments and candy for sale at low cost. The forest will be our very own rave.

With Djs:

Danny Taylor
Mark Gukov
Deezel
Aqvayak vs Vlado - Vladoyak
Digital Over vs Alex Judovirus - Digital Virus
Greg Corbett
Bryan McKinlay
Alex Synaptec

Feel free to check out last year's Pheonix here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...35617897&ref=mf

What to bring:

Camping Gear and Toiletries
A camera
Warm clothing
Insect Repellant (there arent many bugs, but a few)
BYOB

$5 cover charge ill be asked for at parking.

Doors at 9pm.

Last edited by AquaYak on Jul-22-2009 at 06:01

Old Post May-11-2009 05:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AquaYak Click here to Send AquaYak a Private Message Visit AquaYak's homepage! Add AquaYak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AquaYak
Hibernating AqvaYak

Im off to France/Holland/Egypt until July 16. Hope you enjoy your summer and see you all when I get back.

Last edited by AquaYak on Jul-02-2009 at 21:38

Old Post May-11-2009 05:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for AquaYak Click here to Send AquaYak a Private Message Visit AquaYak's homepage! Add AquaYak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AquaYak
Hibernating AqvaYak

Bump from Paris

Old Post May-23-2009 17:54  Canada
BryanMckinlay
Senior tranceaddict

I missed this party last year, but heard it went off quite well! Props to you guys throwing a proper rave! Stoked to play this year!

Old Post May-24-2009 21:45  Cape Verde
Click Here to See the Profile for BryanMckinlay Click here to Send BryanMckinlay a Private Message Add BryanMckinlay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AquaYak
Hibernating AqvaYak

Posting from Alexandria, Egypt.

This year we are expecting more than last year. Almost 1000 people got invites on facebook, and alreayd we are at the smae levels of attendance. We also got offered to split the party with another company, but due to the size of the location we had to turn them down.

We are looking for interested djs. Please let me know if you are interested. We are looking for Psy, Trance or Electro house. Thanks.

Old Post Jun-21-2009 14:41  Canada
DjCommisad
slyxster

You asked Mark or Julian or Eric?
I dunno if Marty and Adam will come back, and I don't know if you can convince Danny to come either. You can try. Is Kas doing her own thing or duoing with Mark again?

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Jun-21-2009 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
areaone.info
Senior tranceaddict

With a little support,if anyone is interested we can have Matt Cerf & Bissen to play at this great outdoor event!

Old Post Jun-22-2009 02:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for areaone.info Click here to Send areaone.info a Private Message Visit areaone.info's homepage! Add areaone.info to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

I came to Bissen for ya Nazzie So you know I wubs ya.

The event itself went really well last year, a couple hundred or so or less showed up, was amazing. All the organizers put in a lot of hard work to find the location, set it all up, bring and set up the equipment, bring food and drinks to sell at cost, the fuel and generator, and then to clean up and take down the equipment, and they didn't charge a dime.

We almost need two stages, only in the sense that last year I couldn't sleep due to all the people not interested in trance in the parking lot blasting adam K & soha and deadmau5 tracks all night. Hehe. I'll even volunteer to play on both stages.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Past gigs:

Last edited by DjCommisad on Jun-22-2009 at 07:41

Old Post Jun-22-2009 06:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris harrington
Uncovered

Stoked!!!

http://chrisharrington.podomatic.com

Old Post Jun-23-2009 18:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AquaYak
Hibernating AqvaYak

Note the date has been changed for this event due to a conflict with Twisted Black. We assumed this might happen,so there it is, as early notice as possible.

Old Post Jun-25-2009 19:54  Canada
areaone.info
Senior tranceaddict

Smiling Frog SPECIAL GUEST MIGHT ATTEND

If of course he can play at least3-4 hours,his only request...so ill leave it to the organizers to decide on that!
greetz

Old Post Jun-26-2009 00:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for areaone.info Click here to Send areaone.info a Private Message Visit areaone.info's homepage! Add areaone.info to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Thank you for the date change! Makes my life much better! I had previous engagement for the 15th weekend that would have made getting to Phoenix interesting.

Past gigs:

Old Post Jun-26-2009 10:35  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > [VAN] Pheonix Echo - All night event - Sat, August 8
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki need some help [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackX-press 2 - "AC/DC" (Tribal Beach mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread