Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Damn dude. It's never just one thing but all the things eh? Good luck with it all!

They were all my decisions, some of them not easy to make. But I'm excited for the future. New job, new city, loads of cash in the bank from the sale... even looks like I've landed my first DJ gig in about four years.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-21-2021 22:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
What's happening with me?

Broke up with my fiancée.

Selling my house.

Found a new job.

Moving to Manchester.

Well, then...I'm guessing each one has some relationship to the other?

I just ended a long-term relationship earlier this month myself, and while there's always a sense of loss when even a bad relationship ends, the dominant feeling I walked away with was one of overwhelming relief that it's finally behind me.

Old Post Jul-23-2021 01:05  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, one followed another. I wanted a complete change of scenery and a fresh start. And while there is a sense of loss, and a bit of a weird feeling not having someone to do stuff with on a sunny Sunday afternoon, things have been working out pretty well so far.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-23-2021 08:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
szm
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Yeah, polish lager. It’s ok, don’t drink much of those these days but when I do it’s almost exclusively Hacker-Pschorr or hofbrau. You definitely should get into IPAs and other craft, especially local. Man I love beer..

I used to drink a lot of juicy ass, but when sparklepuff came out my gawdd. My gf drinks a lot of their milkshake IPA but I can’t remember the name. Chocolate manifesto around winter time. I think flying monkeys might be the most reviewed brewery in my beer journals

Had some sparklepuff, its kind of mindblowing to me; it seems like some sort of innovation(im not a ipa drinker). Wouldn't know its 10.2% abv, doesnt even seem like 6% barely. Its drinks like a girly fizzy radler but obviously has some more complexity with the finish. cut up some peach slices to compliment it. I think its great but im still into my warka for almost half the price for a glass bottle because I love the tatse of honey :}. Interesting stuff though, may pick it up seldomly, thanks.

how many cans do you go through in a session?

Last edited by szm on Jul-23-2021 at 22:33

Old Post Jul-23-2021 22:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for szm Click here to Send szm a Private Message Add szm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I definitely would NOT say it drinks like a radler!

Old Post Jul-23-2021 23:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
I definitely would NOT say it drinks like a radler!

definitely no to the radler comparison.

@szm
tasting notes are pretty good for not drinking any IPAs. this type has really light malt so its mostly hops your tasting, which are different to lager hops. body is full as FUCK

i try not to drink more than 2. it's pricey but i would probably drink 5-6 warka for 2 sparkle puff, so i wouldn't really save money there.

you got to keep expanding your beer horizons. come fall/winter 10% stouts, nothing better.
also, did have 5 tyskie on the beach yesterday within like 2 hours

Old Post Jul-24-2021 01:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
szm
Senior tranceaddict

:}

yea I definitely tastes a lot of peachy mango notes in that beer, it was delicious, im also a very sensitive when it comes to taste, idk.
I dislike tyskie but everyone around me loves it; its like a budget stella but with a much more balanced finish (I hate stella)there is that specific taste in both those beers I dont know what it is, its like a perfume taste, yea fuck that taste.

6 warka? hot damn. Yea ill try more of these IPAS. I'll get back to you if I find something I like or if u have any other recommendations im in.

update: I bought a few more sparklepuffs to show my brother, there must be some sort of variance because the taste was a little less fruity and more balanced this time around, and I had a lot of sediment inside this time where as last time I had zero, it was still excellent, enjoyed it a little more the second time around. He enjoyed it quite a bit too. I only wish I had chunks last time around, long live CHUNKS.

Last edited by szm on Jul-25-2021 at 05:03

Old Post Jul-24-2021 01:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for szm Click here to Send szm a Private Message Add szm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

bless the unfiltered beers. i've just finished a thursday - monday bender with 3 beach days, a brewery day and a visit to a friends. yesterday i started my beach day with sparkle puff to kick things off then went for a cider before finishing off with a few hacker-pschor. it's weird you don't like tyskie, i think it's the best polish beer that you can find here. lezajsk is pretty cool too, has a chocolaty taste. hopefully carlsburg or whoever doesn't buy them all out and change the recipes for contract brewing.

i think that style of IPA (new england?) is more of a 'juicy' taste. overall i think much better and more consistent as compared to the maltier ones using 'pine' tasting hops.

Old Post Jul-27-2021 15:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I've been enjoying strong/chuggable beers lately too, which are beer+wine hybrids iiuc? Very interesting flavours and gets ya wrecked lololol.

Old Post Jul-27-2021 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I had a Sweet Water Brewing Co. hazey IPA last night and it was fabulous! Much grapefruit taste!

Have you had Tropicalia ?? It is a staple in fridges in Atlanta. It is a summer brew.

Old Post Jul-27-2021 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
I've been enjoying strong/chuggable beers lately too, which are beer+wine hybrids iiuc? Very interesting flavours and gets ya wrecked lololol.

Highly overlooked is having less volume of liquid for same effect, especially when out.

I honestly feel better after drinking stronger beers cuz I’m seldom pushing the capacity of my gut. Which was a mess/is a mess after some stupid meal yesterday

Old Post Jul-27-2021 17:14  Norfolk Island
szm
Senior tranceaddict

warka > lejask > zywiec
but im also going crazy, I might start mixing my shit into the beer and drink -_o

Old Post Jul-27-2021 19:11  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRip of '96 Radio-Set... [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "Beyond Time" (The Thrillseekers Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread