Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Thanks for your replies Lira and Lews and for not jumping on the hate train. I also want to apologize for my snarky comment about putting whatever in your body.

It's fine, good forums are supposed to have some spice every now and then

As for my replies below, keep in mind I'm a doctor... in linguistics, so I'm by no means an expert. I just happend to find this interesting and advise you to read more into it from actual experts.
quote:
Why do these companies have liability protection if they stand behind their product?

As far as I know, it's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things situation": when vaccination became more widespread and mandatory, specially in adults, some people would get vaccinated and then blame whatever condition they developed next on the jab.

I'm not saying they didn't do it in good faith, because it may well have been the vaccine in some very rare occurrences (H1N1 vaccines are reported to have caused serious side-effects at a rate of 2.45 per 100,000 doses, for example), but how can you distinguish it from the classic post hoc fallacy?

For example, let's say I develop leukemia now that I've had two shots of Astrazeneca. How can you assure me it wasn't caused by the vaccine?

Now, this is only half of the story because, not being a doctor, this is what I got from reports here in Brazil that came out when our previous health minister (who had no background in medicine, as he was a general) stalled negotiations with Pfizer because our president (a former army captain) got all hung up with this problem.
quote:
The news keeps saying these vaccines have been approved but were just reauthorized for under Emergency Use and won't have FDA approval until a few more years?

If the FDA is anything like Anvisa (our FDA ), it's pretty much just bureaucracy because there's a lot of paperwork involved and there are emphasis on different things (in emergencies, consistency over long periods of time isn't really to be expected, but quickly producing a large but safe amount of material is).
quote:
Why do we have higher deaths from coronavirus this year than 2020 despite having the vaccines?

Off to bed, will reply tomorrow (although Sykonee has already addressed it).

Old Post Oct-24-2021 07:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

IMO it’s pretty different with serving a warm cheeseburger vs guaranteeing everybody’s trillions of cells will act identical with a foreign body

Old Post Oct-24-2021 17:36  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Don't trust a warm cheeseburger that carries anotherbody's fingerprints.

Old Post Oct-24-2021 17:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’ll just starve bro can’t trust nothing

Old Post Oct-24-2021 19:51  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackREALLY POPULAR!! please help! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSwitch - "A Bit Patchy" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread