Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

sometimes its better to shit after you brush your teeth

Old Post Jun-08-2021 17:26  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Just remembered a huge regular here. Anyone remember “ABTsportline”? I think that was his name. He was a huge Chill Out Room poster and when Swamper first started the political room. I think I woke up at 8am and immediately jumped on here and stayed on and off till like 2am. Lol. Made a lot of great friends I’d go clubbing with in NYC but sadly lost touch with them. Tzuchi & Rob I miss our Crobar Friday nights backstage with all the DJs!

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2021 21:25  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by mizzuno
I’m one the older school TA’s that was around before the great TA hard drive crash of 2000. I was a regular in TA chat and created some classic threads. I look back on those days fondly, new tracks daily, festivals around every corner, and a thriving community with every opinion under the sun…good times.

MIZzzZ

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
hi

WOW!!! Mr.Mystery & Mizzuno!!! Blast from the past! Hope u guys are doing well all these years later

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post Jun-08-2021 21:40  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

King

What’s up tiesto14, it’s been a while. I’m doing well thanks for asking, I left NY back in 2014 and I’m in the DFW metroplex now. I remember many of the regulars in the music discussion and TA chat. tempestrip, redeye, Coupy the fool, starf0x, JD Dark, Luke, Wicked Neo. Would be an interesting reunion as I’m sure many of us are in a different situation now. Gotta say what’s up to mr mystery as well.

All the best..MizzZz

Old Post Jun-08-2021 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
13k+ replies over like a year or so, and I found this link to who posted how much in there

Wow! I completely forgot that function was built-in to the forum software.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-09-2021 15:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kris
Senior tranceaddict

the irony is coming back to a trance forum in search of peace and quiet

edit

My avatar may officially be the very first deep fake sorry!

Old Post Jun-11-2021 21:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Click here to Send Kris a Private Message Add Kris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Reach for the lasers!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2021 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SID133
pizza.....

Hello, Im not an OG but I was lurking a lot around back then

The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold."

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Old Post Jun-15-2021 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SID133 Click here to Send SID133 a Private Message Add SID133 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

yo

Old Post Jun-16-2021 18:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

I still visit from time to time lol

Old Post Jun-23-2021 19:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]™
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sarah H
I still visit from time to time lol

Who are you?

Old Post Jun-25-2021 13:39  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory]™ Click here to Send [A|ienFactory]™ a Private Message Add [A|ienFactory]™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by [A|ienFactory]™
Who are you?

Who are you?

Old Post Jun-25-2021 23:05  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - Paul Van Dyk? [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDumb Dan & Ozgur Can - "Intrigue" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread