Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Anthony Pappa vs. Danny Howells
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I've had that one for years, going back to when I was an epic house junkie and would buy anything with the word Jackpot on it. The Bedrock Remix of Intoxication is still a monster.

This is one of my faves from the compilation - on the Perry mix. But now that I'm posting it here, I see it was featured on the Renaissance mix a couple years before. Tune!

quote:
Update: managed to see Danny again at the weekend in Liverpool, on one of the most pulverising sound systems I've ever heard. Thought he was much, much better this time. Started out housey and happy, ratcheted it up with some techy builders and then became driving and melodic in the second half. Really good stuff, and his mixing was super smooth.

So jealous! Sounds amazing. I haven't been to a club night in two years since right before the whole COVID mess started. Itching for it. Planning our summer around being able to do it often.

Old Post Nov-23-2021 04:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Jack and I have both used that track in mixes posted here

Old Post Nov-26-2021 10:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Have a rental that only has a CD player with no straightforward way of playing music off the phone. Kind of annoying, but it's also encouraged me to hunt for CDs and start a new collection. One of the shops I visited here didn't have much in the way of dance music, but I found this double disc at the bottom of a pile. Instant buy because this thread popped into my head. Haven't heard CD 1 yet because I went straight for 2. Really enjoying it.

Simply the best era ever

Old Post Nov-27-2021 02:54  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Update: managed to see Danny again at the weekend in Liverpool, on one of the most pulverising sound systems I've ever heard. Thought he was much, much better this time. Started out housey and happy, ratcheted it up with some techy builders and then became driving and melodic in the second half. Really good stuff, and his mixing was super smooth.

That's great. I love pulverizing bass. What was the venue?

Old Post Nov-27-2021 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

This place:

https://www.instagram.com/wavliverpool/?hl=en

Honestly, an absolutely savage Funktion One system. I got chatting to Danny briefly after his set, and his exact words were, "You play house on that system and it sounds like techno."

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-27-2021 15:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Sasha used the term progressive techno before so I guess that's what it sounds like in clubs especially his twilo days

Old Post Nov-28-2021 18:06  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Anthony Pappa vs. Danny Howells
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone know this tune from sensation 2007 belgium DVD? [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSensation - Sensation White 2005 (Die Hymne) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread