Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mute79
..:culture vulture:..

how long before forums make a comeback

Old Post May-05-2020 17:29  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for mute79 Click here to Send mute79 a Private Message Visit mute79's homepage! Add mute79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

It's gotta be more like the Dark Ages imo. Everything underground. All the action will be on mIRC

Old Post May-05-2020 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I'm actually surprised they haven't been more active now that's we're all in isolation.

Old Post May-06-2020 19:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

i wonder if the IRC is still going lol

i don't even know if MIRC client works still

Old Post May-11-2020 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

Generational probably. There are other forums I visit and certain threads move fast...minutes between posts like how it used to be here.

I do miss it here lol. I feel like we all remember every few months and pop in to see if something has changed.

Old Post Jun-07-2020 03:42  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Cro_Addict
Generational probably. There are other forums I visit and certain threads move fast...minutes between posts like how it used to be here.

I do miss it here lol. I feel like we all remember every few months and pop in to see if something has changed.

I miss you Rob! We had some great memories.

I see the updates of your beautiful family on FB. Hope you are all well.

Old Post Jun-07-2020 15:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I miss you Rob! We had some great memories.

I see the updates of your beautiful family on FB. Hope you are all well.

oh HI! Miss you too. Every once in a while, especially when I get stressed at work, I think about how I could go for an all night party to blow off some steam. Maybe one day soon. Its been forever.

BTW, got another kid on the way. With 2, will definitely need to blow off some steam

Hope you're doing well!!

Old Post Jun-15-2020 03:58  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Cro_Addict
oh HI! Miss you too. Every once in a while, especially when I get stressed at work, I think about how I could go for an all night party to blow off some steam. Maybe one day soon. Its been forever.

BTW, got another kid on the way. With 2, will definitely need to blow off some steam

Hope you're doing well!!

Congratulations! You'll sure have a full house.

Ian and I are doing well, we've been in Toronto officially for about a decade now. Once parties are allowed to happen again it would be nice to jam to some music again soon

There's lots of good stuff happening in Detroit too!

Old Post Jun-15-2020 12:16  Canada
gilboman
tranceaddict

wow... blast from past. I'm on here because i have so much nostalgia listening to ASOT 1000 and hearing some of the songs brought back memories of checking the board for weekly parties and reviews

hope everyone is doing well!

Old Post Jan-20-2021 23:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for gilboman Click here to Send gilboman a Private Message Add gilboman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kytracid
No more subliminal shit..

I dunno, I kinda like that TA hasn't changed much throughout the years. It's like a photo album for me...like the meet up spot we'd all gather before hitting the club. I like that it's not been renovated...gentrified..made more 'accessible'. It makes me think about the good ole days and how the scene used to be. PLUR. Glowsticks. Raving on UFO's and dodgy rolls. Making connections with people and not having to capture it on Insta.

Getting older certainly has some perks. But every once in a while you want to return back to that old grimy basement where the music is still thumping at 6:30 on a Sunday morning and the walls are sweating bollox!

"Hell is full of musical amateurs; music is the brandy of the damned."
~ George Bernard Shaw

Old Post Feb-28-2021 09:36  Tanzania
Click Here to See the Profile for Kytracid Click here to Send Kytracid a Private Message Add Kytracid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Invisible Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Kytracid
But every once in a while you want to return back to that old grimy basement where the music is still thumping at 6:30 on a Sunday morning and the walls are sweating bollox!

lol, YES

speaking of which, the new Comfort Zone opened in my neighbourhood

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-05-2021 03:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Jesus even this thread is 4 years old. lol

Old Post Mar-15-2021 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune id' from 1999 progressive trance' ta! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread