Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 297 Happy Birthday Lira + Peaches are in Season
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 297 Happy Birthday Lira + Peaches are in Season

Happy Birthday Marcus!!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-15-2021 07:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 297 - Peaches are in season

I'm Peached!

What say you this mid January Friday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIRA!!!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-16-2021 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

As a patriot Murican, I can only say: freezepeach!!!!

Old Post Jan-16-2021 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm just glad to be on the best forum ever

Old Post Jan-16-2021 01:35  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
I'm just glad to be on the best forum ever

Something to do with Furries?

Old Post Jan-16-2021 01:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Something to do with Furries?

wat

Old Post Jan-16-2021 02:07  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Thanks!

It's been quite a few Fridays since I last posted here. Can't really complain about my Friday: had some homemade pizza and got hard lids for my "toys" (a couple of midi controllers and a drum machine). I had been itching to make music for a while now, but never had the opportunity to use my gear because of the cats walking all over the toys whenever I wasn't using them, so that's one problem sorted

Now the only other problem is finding some more space to use the rest of the stuff, so wife and I have also been house shopping. I don't think she minds the direction this is going

Old Post Jan-16-2021 06:30  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

As a linguist, it bothers me it isn't considered a "twinpeachment" or something catchy like that

Old Post Jan-16-2021 06:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
As a linguist, it bothers me it isn't considered a "twinpeachment" or something catchy like that

Yes, but are also cunning?

Old Post Jan-16-2021 11:39  United States
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

OMG OMG, two Friday threads! When they collide, a singularity will be produced during the annihilation of the two threads.

Happy b-day! I really no longer wish to count mine, at this point.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 11:40  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
OMG OMG, two Friday threads! When they collide, a singularity will be produced during the annihilation of the two threads.

Happy b-day! I really no longer wish to count mine, at this point.

I guess I made it a bit early (Friday morning before I went to work) and Swamper overlooked it because of replies to other threads.

Thought Lira's birthday was a good reason to make one again

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-16-2021 11:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
I guess I made it a bit early (Friday morning before I went to work) and Swamper overlooked it because of replies to other threads.

Thought Lira's birthday was a good reason to make one again

I'm all for it. Anything to inject some life into this place. Sipping some coffee and looking out and yet another snow fall. We're actually having a little "real" winter in TN this year.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 11:49  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 297 Happy Birthday Lira + Peaches are in Season
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMASSIVE Techno Tune Needs ID!!!!! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNordlander - "Starchild" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread