Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 310 - TA 1.99 Stayed Up A Full Week
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
in my moms garden i grew pumpkins and after a few seasons vine boring bugs came in and destroyed most of the fruit, but root vegetables work well there. i don't think we've ever had anything that wasn't an insect/bird/rodent as a pest. the yields were lower and the tomatoes were busting up on the stems of the fruit.

I don't recall my grandmother complaining too much beyond the usual suspects when it came to insects (e.g., potato bugs, aphids, leaf munching worms), but I am sure if I really got into gardening and paid closer attention, I would find something more "exotic". Fungal spores that can survive a nuke just aren't fair. Nature creates some crazy shit.

Old Post Apr-21-2021 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

does it effect all crops or is it tomato specific?

Last edited by planetaryplayer on Apr-22-2021 at 15:02

Old Post Apr-21-2021 19:17  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
does it effect all crops or is it tomato specific?

To my knowledge, it only affects tomatoes. At least it doesn't seem to impact anything else we grow here (sweet corn, "Irish" potatoes, runner green beans, squash, zucchini).

https://extension.umn.edu/diseases/early-blight-tomato

Old Post Apr-21-2021 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

that site has some good info in it. ill rotate all the crops this year just in case. everything is pretty much stationary from year to year. id like to think that the weather last year wasn't as ideal but it could be a pest

Old Post Apr-21-2021 19:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 310 - TA 1.99 Stayed Up A Full Week
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIan Van Dahl- Waiting 4 You [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCicada - "The Things You Say" (Dirty South Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread