Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Divorce
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I had an inkling that you're dealing with an actual sociopath here, and this, unless proposed by her lawyer without asking her first or something, just reinforces my belief. I recommend finding some sort of help for recognizing signs in your kids of her trying to isolate you from them or her trying to change their perception of you. As I understand it, you started your relationship with her by her talking shit about her ex. Who knows if any of that was true? She's probably done the same to her new boyfriend regarding you, and I wouldn't rule out her badmouthing you to your kids on a level you'll find unbelievable once you uncover what she's been saying. She's already shown you she's an especially unreliable person.

Old Post Mar-27-2024 13:01  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magadansky
Trees of Psychedelia

I just decided to check how is the forum going after so many years and I am very sad to see this thread.

This sounds terrible, Nick, and I know there is hardly any quick remedy. We've never met but I know you are a great guy who deserves much better than what this woman has made you go through.

I second the advice not to go into the dark path of alcohol/ self-depression and similar as it will never be a solution. If there weren't any kids, what I would've also recommend, based on what you have shared, to communicate only via your lawyer and cut off any contact with her, but that would be nearly impossible. I think you should try though to make the case that she is not stable and therefore not reliable as a mother. Consult with your lawyer if there is any chance to win full custody?

Anyway, stay strong and a new light will come soon enough, I am sure!

Samothrace Mysteries - An Oldschool Series

Like it dark? Click this!

Old Post Apr-04-2024 13:29  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for Magadansky Click here to Send Magadansky a Private Message Add Magadansky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Magadansky
I just decided to check how is the forum going after so many years and I am very sad to see this thread.

This sounds terrible, Nick, and I know there is hardly any quick remedy. We've never met but I know you are a great guy who deserves much better than what this woman has made you go through.

I second the advice not to go into the dark path of alcohol/ self-depression and similar as it will never be a solution. If there weren't any kids, what I would've also recommend, based on what you have shared, to communicate only via your lawyer and cut off any contact with her, but that would be nearly impossible. I think you should try though to make the case that she is not stable and therefore not reliable as a mother. Consult with your lawyer if there is any chance to win full custody?

Anyway, stay strong and a new light will come soon enough, I am sure!

Great to see you again man, hope all is well. Cheers.

Old Post Apr-04-2024 22:27  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

So sorry, my Northern Neighbor. Hope you are well, mentally and physically, and that things are improving daily.

Old Post Apr-20-2024 08:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Divorce
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld tune would love ID [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWighnomy Brothers - "Pele Bloss" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread