Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lovebirds - Live @ Betalounge, 30-01-2010
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wowsa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Jon
Anyone that drops Boz Scaggs's "Lowdown" in a mix is a hero. Absolute classic right there. On another note and probably a bit out of subject, anyone of you found/know where i can find Lovebirds's track "Smooth and Fat Free" :

Not sure its available digitally, didnt check for vinyls yet though,true true...

amazing track!!

http://twitter.com/spiritsoulmixar/

Old Post Feb-21-2010 14:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for wowsa Click here to Send wowsa a Private Message Add wowsa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee
That's my YouTube vid Still unreleased afaik.. don't know if he's ever gonna release it

No kidding! ha! small world. Awesome posting my man, bummer for it not being released yet, lets hope i see him one day and beg him to release it.

Yes indeed it is a superb track,major bummer.

Old Post Feb-21-2010 18:32  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny Jon Click here to Send Johnny Jon a Private Message Add Johnny Jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Jon
No kidding! ha! small world.

Not that small.. if it weren't for this thread, than I'd have never heard of Lovebirds I felt by making a YT-vid, the tune would get a bit more exposure, because it definitely deserves that.

Old Post Feb-21-2010 19:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee
Not that small.. if it weren't for this thread, than I'd have never heard of Lovebirds I felt by making a YT-vid, the tune would get a bit more exposure, because it definitely deserves that.

Always find it funny that a site called "TRANCEaddict" is my main source for all House needs hehe, i understand what you mean,a lot starts here. Lovebirds definitely deserves that coverage, the guy's a genius. Anyways, back to topic i guess, WHAT A GLORIOUS MIX!!!

Old Post Feb-21-2010 19:07  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny Jon Click here to Send Johnny Jon a Private Message Add Johnny Jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wowsa
Supreme tranceaddict

well the best with TA is that it has been arround for so long.. it should be named electronic music addict or something its more than just trance people arround

http://twitter.com/spiritsoulmixar/

Old Post Feb-21-2010 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for wowsa Click here to Send wowsa a Private Message Add wowsa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by wowsa
well the best with TA is that it has been arround for so long.. it should be named electronic music addict or something its more than just trance people arround

Oh definitely. My city's forum barely speaks about trance,so totally agree.

Old Post Feb-21-2010 19:20  United Nations
Frenkieee
mighty real

Oh wait, I thought I was in 'the funk thread' in MD..

Anyway, you got my point

And yes, the trance in TA is quite confusing

Old Post Feb-21-2010 19:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

@204: Eddie Kendricks - My People Hold On
@207: Common - Geto Heaven Remix T.S.O.I.

Old Post Feb-23-2010 16:16  Netherlands
capka_mala
Awzju? Let the Game begin

@120 Carol Williams - cant get away from your love

Old Post May-21-2011 16:46  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for capka_mala Click here to Send capka_mala a Private Message Add capka_mala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lovebirds - Live @ Betalounge, 30-01-2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOakenfold tune [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMomu - "The Dive" (Jondi & Spesh Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread