Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Elusiv
Suspended User

Truly remarkable set, a real work of art this set is, don't matter how it was made because the end result came out nothing short of spectacular.

01. Jamez Presents Tatoine - Music (Da Lounge Mix) [Touché]
02. Underworld - Dark & Long (Dark Train) [Junior Boys Own]
03. BT - Mercury & Solace (Dub) [Black Hole]
04. John Johnson - Hong Kong [Marc Et Claudes]
05. Marco V - Simulated [ID&T]
06. Amoeba Assassin - Piledriver (Grayed Out Summer Mix) [BPM]
07. Body-Shock - Sleepless [Bonzai]
08. Daft Punk - Alive [Soma]
09. Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Redanka's Eerie Disco Dub) [Nebula]
10. DJ Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession [Nebula]
11. Moguai - U Know Y (Starecase Remix) [Hope]
12. Starecase - Lost 22 [Hope]

Old Post Nov-16-2019 12:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Elusiv Click here to Send Elusiv a Private Message Add Elusiv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Eelke always delivers the goods

Old Post Jan-17-2020 13:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY

Thank you! Forgot about this mix. I remember doing Artist Relations for a promoter (Spundae, the greatest promoter EVER!) back around this time and having to pick Gabriel and Dresden up from the airport.

I'm a huge Sasha fan so his mixes are always playing in my car (even today). When picking them (G&D) I asked them if could play some Sasha and started playing this (burned) CD. As soon as that first track played, Dave Dresden (who was in the passenger seat) looked over at me with a shocked look and said "hey... that's are track!!!". Pretty cool moment. I was surprised because I'm not the greatest at recognizing tracks, nor did I know a lot about the work G&D had put out.

Old Post Jan-17-2020 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jan-23-2020 14:47  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Like when Eric creates these tribute mixes. Nails them every time.

quote:
Eric Cloutier on the inspiration for this mix: "It's impossible to fully describe the importance of Theorem (@theorem-thx) in my life. Upon first hearing the “Nano” album I was immediately sold on his sound. Moving artfully between psychedelic, dub and chill varietals of techno, the picture he painted on this full length on Plus8 blew my mind…and honestly still does. Fast forward to the “Mantra One” EP, and I knew this wasn’t a fluke but a revolution of a genre. Almost like clockwork, singles on a sub label of M_nus started dropping; I was indoctrinated in to Theorem's sound 100% at this point. Beautiful, patient, delicate, unique, and timeless - Theorem’s records, both solo and with a handful of equally amazing friends, such as Stewart Walker, Sutekh, and Swayzak, are at once undefinable and unquestionably from one defining point in electronic music history. I’ve been fortunate enough to stay friends with Theorem for well over a decade, and he’s blessed me with a trove of unreleased transmissions I’ve never felt comfortable putting to a recording until now. Without this music I honestly don’t know where my techno life would have taken me, but I am forever indebted to Theorem for what he unintentionally did to a random connoisseur back home in Detroit.

Old Post Jan-27-2020 15:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junglist
tranceaddict

6 AM Memories

fantastic, takes me back to gatecrasher 1998.

Old Post Feb-03-2020 15:18  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for junglist Click here to Send junglist a Private Message Add junglist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Good listen at Friday night, such a nice set by DJ Jerom and great to see the latest track of my friend Lisaya in there (@30:30)

quote:
Tracklist:
01 Andretta - North Star (Extended Mix)
02 Eimear - Breathe (Aaron Dmitriew Remix)
03 Lee Coulson - Mr Chunks (Original Mix)
04 Southern Tier - Visions From The Past (Original Mix)
05 Lepo - Running (Jeef B Remix)
06 Lisaya - Separated (Extended Mix)
07 Neava - Sunrise In Tallinn (Original Mix)
08 Daniel Bright - Sun Halo (Original Mix)
09 Andrew Lang - Singularity Syrup (Original Mix)
10 Blufeld - Bells Of Draiocht (Original Mix)

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-14-2020 22:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
tranceaddict

Great energetic set from Dosem:

Old Post Feb-24-2020 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
olivercattley
Senior tranceaddict

Oliver Cattley - Enlightenment [VANDIT]

Rel Date: 16th Mar 2020

Old Post Feb-27-2020 17:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for olivercattley Click here to Send olivercattley a Private Message Visit olivercattley's homepage! Add olivercattley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

cool

Old Post Mar-03-2020 21:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario

I've got such a hard time grasping what people find interesting in this particular style of music. Is this the light beer of house and techno?

Old Post Mar-03-2020 21:47  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's for people who want to get fucked up and party but were tragically born without a funky bone.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-04-2020 18:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWas Played by Armin,an easy one... [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt rowan & Jaytech - Tomorrow (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread