Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Anyone remember that Moby thread ?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I saw Moby once, back when he was still a producer and disclaimed being a DJ. He had a live band and performed all his hits. It was a good show!

Old Post Apr-08-2022 09:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
was that the winter fest at ontario place? i saw him there and he was the worst act I've ever seen in my life. taking his shirt off and screaming in the cold. fuck that guy.

side note: they didn't let me at first so i bought a hotdog and said look I'm sober now and then they let me in

Nope. Was Corona Sunsets.

Old Post Apr-08-2022 11:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Anyone remember that Moby thread ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread