Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
r5a
snake inverter

i remember ******** and thinking that guy was clearly unhinged, would not be surprised if there is some horrible news article out there tbh

tragic

Old Post Aug-03-2022 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

holy shit, he must have really pissed swamper off, the name is censored

Old Post Aug-03-2022 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
i remember ******** and thinking that guy was clearly unhinged, would not be surprised if there is some horrible news article out there tbh

tragic

Well, if you take the time to read through his latest extensive resumé (as I obviously have), you'll see he's alive and well and not in any kind of prison or institute as of October last year. He still hasn't had a regular job in the last decade though. It looks like he worked as a security doorman between 2016-18, which is quite mind blowing to think about.

What he's mainly been doing is studying a truly staggering volume of different courses and qualifications. How a guy with no regular job can afford to have two degrees and qualifications in things as varied as (and I shit you not): private investigating, scuba diving, first aid, masonry, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, welding and trapping and furring... I have no idea.

Still plenty of quintessentially washley gems in there. For example, despite these troves of qualifications and studies, over half of the section entitled Academic Background is devoted to this:

quote:
My most resent studies was the Ontario Equine Education and Employment Program offered by Equine Guelph via the University of Geulph that provided me some introductory knowledgde of the Horses that aims to provide the knowledge required for grooming of horses, and work in the Horse Sector. While this may seem fairly basic knowledge it involved indepth study of the history of the horse, its anatomy and care. While the program is geared to modern methodology, it also provided me an oppourtunity to look at the development of the horse physically, the history of horse breeding, domestication, and use. I hope to continue to leverage this information to better expand period studies of the consideration of the horse where it was a facet of given cultures to better understand how planning of water management, agricultural practice and other matters links. I also hope this knowledge may aid me in better caring for the cconservation of horse related artifacts, and living and built historic sites.

I've never met the guy, but judging from everything he's put out into the world (and there's a lot), he seems fundamentally harmless and generally quite good natured. I think most of his anger in the old threads came out when he was reminded of how he'd been treated by the police and healthcare systems and was being mocked by TAs for it. For the most part, he seems to just get lost in his own little worlds of learning about carpentry, horses, survival trips in the forest and running a live voltage straight through his skull to see what happens.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-04-2022 07:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Now that I think of it, I'm quite sure I know washley's type. His "qualifications" must be a result of the Canadian ministry of labor forcing him to take all kinds of free courses to keep his unemployment benefits running. Couple that with the fun CV rewriting course where most MOL regulars are directed to every now and then, and you've got William Ashley with his occasionally reinvented resume. I've got a couple of old friends who go through this regularly, but none of them are quite like he is.

Still can't explain the two degrees part though. University costs in Canada, right? Maybe his folks paid for the first one and he paid for the second one with his inheritance or something. Money well spent in any case.

There's certainly a charm to his way of living for me. Personally, after a decade in the active workforce, spending time walking the streets looking for car crashes to film or running electricity through your head for most of the day is as good a life as any in my book.

Old Post Aug-07-2022 03:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bren-F
LostLegend

quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
Found his channel. You're welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BobbyWestVirginia/videos

It's like an electronic version of the video from 'The Ring'

At least the music is more original than 90% of the stuff coming out today!

Old Post Aug-08-2022 16:19  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Bren-F Click here to Send Bren-F a Private Message Add Bren-F to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

my memory of TA is (sadly) fucking rubbish, but w@shley is definitely the most unhinged internet persona i've ever engaged with. legendary status. if anyone has his insta/FB then please link. and lol at "grooming of horses"; i bet he doesn't measure up.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
The plane crash parachute solution???

i still think of that occasionally

however, jay's humbling under the boot of communist china has got to be the most epic TA achievement?

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...d-him-home.html

Old Post Aug-26-2022 14:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
however, jay's humbling under the boot of communist china has got to be the most epic TA achievement?

actually insane, totally missed this. this is epic

Old Post Aug-26-2022 14:34  Canada
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yeah he came here making a plea for help lol.

The exposure of RANN is my personal favourite TA self ousting. Lulululz.

Old Post Aug-27-2022 02:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

The whole thing was nuts, and I can't help being impressed by how the wumao actually organised a smear campaign against him with fake websites and everything to make him look like a deviant.

The effort that went into it was both fascinating and kind of depressing... I mean, Jay was not exactly a threat to anyone there, why even go that far?

Old Post Aug-27-2022 08:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

He's such a liar he probably did it all himself.

Old Post Aug-27-2022 10:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

You know what the weirdest thing is? Even if it all turns out to have been something of his own making, even stranger things have happened here in the last few decades, so that would have been just par for the course.

Which is exactly why I come here to practice my English. There's no way I could have ever learned about any of this in a classroom. A TA inspired textbook would've been a favourite among students... can't say the same about school authorities though

Old Post Aug-28-2022 12:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I've always found it interesting how easily all the males here have always given Jay a pass for his shit.

Old Post Aug-28-2022 17:09 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech-House 2006 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyclone Tracy - "Piano in Trance" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread