Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The REAL trance/progressive revival thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Feb-17-2023 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Tadan released a new compilation on his area127 label (faster, harder stuff, as is his style):

I was also finally able to get that ID from the Adam Pits mix we enjoyed. It's this one, from 2006:

Old Post Feb-19-2023 15:49  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO

I saw Adam Pits and Lisene last night and VT Trad was the penultimate tune of the set. Banger.

Also, a word of warning: I saw Reflex Blue the weekend before and he was really fucking boring. Doesn't play anything like the tunes he makes. Avoid.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Feb-19-2023 17:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Randomly clicked on this and found 2 guys going b2b that I've never heard of and was extremely impressed. Anyone who can get the ID at 1hr 38 mins is a legend.

Old Post Feb-20-2023 22:17  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Might as well put my own mix here, given how dead TA is these days. Tracklist contains a lot of recent favourites:

01. New Members - Rising Aura [Radiant Love]
02. suki - Scissor Lift NRG [AKS]
03. Sleep D - Bass'd In Berlin [Butter Sessions]
04. Resistance D - Feel High (Der Dritte Raum Remix) [Harthouse]
05. Pole Folder - Apollo Vibes (Tara Brooks Remix) [Bedrock]
06. RBA - No Alternative (Lemon8 Remix) [Purple Eye]
07. Adam Pits - Mineral Mine [Planet Euphorique]
08. Jeku - Transcendence [Haws]
09. Reflex Blue - Geo Technology [Breakfree]
10. Manami - Rain Dance [Rhythm Section]
11. New Order - Blue Monday (Hardfloor Remix) [ffrr]
12. Hammer & Dart - Tint (Maruwa Remix) [Shall Not Fade]
13. Glen S - Playtime [Comma Traxx]
14. Asphalt DJ & Gzardin - The Figg [Oddysee]
15. Jay Gadian - Enter The Warp [R.A.N.D. Muzik]
16. Signum - In Progress [Jinx]
17. Maruwa - Liquid Night [X-Kalay]
18. X-Cabs Feat Marc Coates - Infectious (Evolution Remix) [Hook]
19. Hardy Heller & Ray Boye - Lovin' (Fred Numf & Five Point O Remix) [Black Hole]
20. Match Box - Quantum Transients [Goddezz]
21. Tracing Xircles - Transmission [Blue Hour]
22. Cybernet - Lights On The Eucalyptus [Gestalt]
23. Starecase - Not So Blue [Hope]
24. Resistance D - Feel High (Club Mix) [Harthouse]

Old Post Feb-21-2023 19:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I saw Adam Pits and Lisene last night and VT Trad was the penultimate tune of the set. Banger.

I'd kill to hear a track like that on a club system right now. Spring can't come soon enough.

Nice mix btw. Have really enjoyed it this week.

Old Post Mar-03-2023 18:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers, glad you enjoyed it.

In other news, Reflex Blue released his debut LP this week. There have been one or two artist albums come out of this scene already: Adam Pits released one, and slightly more on the leftfield side there has been Priori, Sansibar and Roza Terenzi, but this is the first genuinely great one in my opinion. It's a mixture of straightforward trance and more ambient works, with plenty of lush nature samples and gorgeous acid work. It's been quite a while since I heard an electronic album that was this unambivalently excellent all the way through.

Old Post Mar-07-2023 15:17  England
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Two producers I associate with the lighter, sunnier side of the revival sound, but this is dark heavy bassline tribal bizness:

Guy Contact - The Waters Of Compassion (Solar Suite Remix)

Old Post Apr-18-2023 15:46  England
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Contender for vinyl of the year right here:

Trance:

Last edited by AlphaStarred on May-09-2023 at 22:49

Old Post May-09-2023 22:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

^
Nice selections, AlphaStarred.

Old Post May-18-2023 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Old Post May-18-2023 14:27  Israel
OrangestO
–30–

Have found so many gems the last few weeks it's ridiculous. Hard to know what to even post because I know most of you are in the know and have probably heard them all already. Anyway, I'm so happy this movement is happening. I'm playing a wedding in July and totally going prog/trance/eurodance in my slot. Def feel Scaefa is a name to watch. Dope catalog.

Old Post May-30-2023 18:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The REAL trance/progressive revival thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVocal ID required please [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreefall feat Jan Johnston - Skydive [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread