Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-20-2007 10:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

This poll just goes to show how deaf party-goers have become.

When these producers turned DJs, particularly in the house genre, can produce good tunes but suck so horribly at DJing, and you STILL vote them as your favorite DJs... Meh.

Have any of you ever even heard a Gareth Emery mix? I personally cannot stand Trance anymore and when a friend of mine showed me one of his mixes I remembered why, BORING ass shit.

But he can produce! Better vote for him!

Wankers.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 10:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pilot3000
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Well observed brains. When the likes of fisher price DJs like Sean Tyas and Andy Moor are finishing leagues above proper DJs like Ben Sims and Jeff Mills, it doesn't exactly take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out something is shit.

OKi maybe sean tyas has done some work that sounds almost the same ^^ .... but during this year has produced some awesome tracks , but leave sean tyas ... what is Your problem with andy moor dude ?

Yea i dont even know Bem sims and Jeff mills i am sorry

Never the less i am excited Above and beyond got in position 3 ...
Nice going

Old Post Oct-20-2007 10:58  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for pilot3000 Click here to Send pilot3000 a Private Message Add pilot3000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

quote:
Originally posted by pilot3000
OKi maybe sean tyas has done some work that sounds almost the same ^^ .... but during this year has produced some awesome tracks , but leave sean tyas ... what is Your problem with andy moor dude ?

do you even know what DJing is?

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:03  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

Can we see how many votes each dj got? Thatwould be interesting

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:03  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

quote:
Originally posted by pilot3000

Yea i dont even know Bem sims and Jeff mills i am sorry

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:04  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Vale
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by G-Con
I assumed this was a joke till I read the thread you posted....idiot

Made me laugh as well

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Vale Click here to Send DJ Vale a Private Message Add DJ Vale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by alextranceraus
223. Daniel Kandi

WTF, he should be in the top 10!

Way to go.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cipha Sounds
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by miketg23
...this is because house fans are generally stuck up people. House parties are loaded with posers, "VIPin" it,
dressing, and pretending to act in a fashion that far exceeds the majority of their modest, at best, salaries.

I know what you mean, I used to see those kind of fags all the time in the NY House parties, I'm sure it's the same in L.A. With their fruity colored shirts and their white sunglasses, almost made me wanna punch every single one of them in the face and risk getting kicked out. I've met a few interesting people in the parties down here in Detroit, they're big on Techno down here. I just can't stand the bleep bleep ting ting experimental and minimal crap some of the local residents play.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 11:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Cipha Sounds Click here to Send Cipha Sounds a Private Message Add Cipha Sounds to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llu Cerq
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
Brazillian trance scene is another dash of what keeps trance slightly refreshing and interesting as well.

Danny O needs to produce more bongo tastic tribal trance dammit

Danny Oliveira, is a producer sensational, introduces its productions, tribal, breaks, several influences interesting! It produces not only trance, but also techno, hard dance, drum 'n' bass! It is a producer sensational!

Excuse my english, is bad, very bad!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/luancerq

Orkut: www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=17132493145270313520

Old Post Oct-20-2007 13:05  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for llu Cerq Click here to Send llu Cerq a Private Message Visit llu Cerq's homepage! Add llu Cerq to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

menno at 10

go menno go

Old Post Oct-20-2007 13:09  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BZRK
headcase

quote:
Originally posted by narcism
menno at 10

go menno go

Good evolution

Topher Jones feat Meredith Call - Benediction // Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (Ben Brown Remix) // Probspot - Crimes Of Passion // Tkac & Haverlik - Leeane (Kalafut & Fygle Remix) // Luke Chable - Melburn (Am Bee En Tea Mix) // Mogwai - Hunted By A Freak (Attention Deficit's Leave A Light On Mix)

Music never separated people. No one style music is better than the other and no one style is truer than the other. It's all music !!
Please ID this track

Old Post Oct-20-2007 13:13  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BZRK Click here to Send BZRK a Private Message Visit BZRK's homepage! Add BZRK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help Me Id Track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHani - Baby Wants To Ride [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread