Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Armin@Pawn shop
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

Armin@Pawn shop

WTF why did'nt they annc. this party earlyer i saw the flyer in Miami

Old Post Apr-01-2008 19:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

That was last year

Old Post Apr-01-2008 21:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Ravin' Click here to Send Ronald Ravin' a Private Message Add Ronald Ravin' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DEADLYACURACCY
Senior tranceaddict

Heard it went down same as last year.

Old Post Apr-01-2008 23:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DEADLYACURACCY Click here to Send DEADLYACURACCY a Private Message Visit DEADLYACURACCY's homepage! Add DEADLYACURACCY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Ravin'
That was last year

i saw the flyer down Miami in SOBE

Old Post Apr-01-2008 23:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmoney44
F Bitches..Get $

theres no way..jonathan peters was doing afterhours from 5am on and then Gabriel & Dresden had a party there that night..

Gerard Lavelle February 2013 Promo

Old Post Apr-02-2008 01:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmoney44 Click here to Send gmoney44 a Private Message Visit gmoney44's homepage! Add gmoney44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney44
theres no way..jonathan peters was doing afterhours from 5am on and then Gabriel & Dresden had a party there that night..

who was playing during the day

Old Post Apr-02-2008 01:55 
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

Noone played. Was part of a Promotion Bit for his Album. I was there All day. G&D Played. He told me that was one of his stops on his way around on Friday night but don't know if he made it.

Ampz

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Apr-02-2008 02:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

i have the flyer.....pawn shop was the first date listed.....but i went into pawn show friday afternoon and the manager said nope.....so i went to ultra

Old Post Apr-02-2008 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

huh - yea i saw the flyer everywhere listing pawn shop for the imagine tour. Guess im glad i never made the trip just to get told it wasnt going on.

Old Post Apr-08-2008 06:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
i have the flyer.....pawn shop was the first date listed.....but i went into pawn show friday afternoon and the manager said nope.....so i went to ultra

I'm glad I stayed @Radio 1 party but it was very tempting !

Old Post Apr-08-2008 14:51 
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

well i was parking in that lot so it wasnt a big deal for me to go ask

Old Post Apr-08-2008 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Armin@Pawn shop
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksolid sessions - fatal morgana (unknown mix) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto - "Breda 8pm" (DJ Montana Edit) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread