Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Ojay
Interesting thread. Cheers @ Alberto...

EDM will not be limited to the late 20th and early 21st century - they will simply rename the whole thing when EDM "instruments" will start to sound more "natural" (compare todays EDM with early "Nintendo" sounds )

I would rather predict "psychoacoustic music" to be huge in 2049

I don't understand, are you just making predictions, or are you in the same program?

EDM dies out, live acoustic instruments are more common and interestingly the 4:4 beat is rare to come by.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alberto Falk Click here to Send Alberto Falk a Private Message Add Alberto Falk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Juno
dude.. what are you smoking.. and where can I get some?

I don't smoke. Good question though, smoking tobacco and marijuana is more of an art and hobby, rather than an addiction and corporate product. In my time, it is common to see people grow their own tobacco and cure and age it themselves. There are many different types of tobacco and marijuana.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alberto Falk Click here to Send Alberto Falk a Private Message Add Alberto Falk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Alberto Falk
I don't understand, are you just making predictions, or are you in the same program?

EDM dies out, live acoustic instruments are more common and interestingly the 4:4 beat is rare to come by.

Dance music is gone in teh future? What about Digweed?

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:19  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
Hey Falk, Yeah I wanna know too. Does Iran finally kill all the gays, or do the gays kill all the Iranians?

Also, will I be famous by 2049?

I don't know. What is famous? Why would you want that anyway?

And homosexuality... Is just homosexuality. I don't know why you would ask that, you already are seeing Same Sex Marriages and Civil Unions, you can't stop the momentum.

Iran lied to you all, as well. Enrichment isn't just for energy purposes. Russia is a large contributor to their nuclear technology, so expect an interesting turn of events.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:22  United States
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Dance music is gone in teh future? What about Digweed?

He alive, I think. He's old, though. I don't know what he would be doing at his age, playing with the grandkids, I guess?

And dance is different. Very different. Think of how you dance to 3:3.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:25  United States
TranceGiant
randomly disappoints

quote:
This is too specific. I'd hate to say who wins and have my answer change your vote in November.

I will say that Obama is up for some controversy. The accusations will be false, and Obama will use this to boost his popularity.

Maybe you were always meant to come back to 2008 and influence our votes for the future turn out as you predicted it?

Time travel paradox, I love it!

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGiant Click here to Send TranceGiant a Private Message Visit TranceGiant's homepage! Add TranceGiant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
He alive, I think. He's old, though. I don't know what he would be doing at his age, playing with the grandkids, I guess?

And dance is different. Very different. Think of how you dance to 3:3.

Carl Cox is dead and Digweed's alive? Wow

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:31  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGiant
Maybe you were always meant to come back to 2008 and influence our votes for the future turn out as you predicted it?

Time travel paradox, I love it!

I already know what I am doing. The professor's (Whom I'm staying with) future self keeps in touch with him. He records everything I do, and I am given these records at the beginning of the course. Remember, there are an infinite amount of different time lines, and every time I make a decision, I go to a different time line. If I've made a decision different from my original records which I received, the records have changed from the beginning, and it's as if I've never really made a different decision at all.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:31  United States
bas
Stronger Lover

How is your professor's future self keeping in touch with his past self? Logical fallacy

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:35  Egypt
MunkyAngel
domogardenmunkyangelgirl

pics or stfu.

show us proof you are from 2049. otherwise, i smell bullshit and someone using an alt account.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MunkyAngel Click here to Send MunkyAngel a Private Message Add MunkyAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

for someone who is this "crazy", he sure does have his stories and facts straight down the line in one focus.

.... not like i bought it or anything .

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

Who wins the 2008 World Series & how much longer in the immediate future are PGM's gonna keep on going up in price?

Old Post Feb-16-2008 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLucien Foort @ Mysteryland 2002 Track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJens - "Psycho Strings" (Bervoets & de Goeij Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread