Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 326: Sayonara, Tokyo!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Friday 326: Sayonara, Tokyo!

Two more days and the weirdest Olympic games in history will be over, leaving behind unforgettable moments, overjoyed fans, and record-breaking COVID-19 levels in Tokyo. How did you like them? Are you happy with your country's performance? Do you think it was a reckless enterprise that should not have gone on? Or is your Friday indifferent to the games and you're doing something other than cheering in front of a screen?

I'm spending a good part of my day trying to get a MIDI controller fixed abroad. Sending it is the easy bit, problem is not being taxed again when I get it back, so I'm now battling FEDEX and the local custom's office in order to get my sound toy repaired. And you?

Last edited by Lira on Aug-07-2021 at 00:04

Old Post Aug-06-2021 18:05  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I am quitting my job, filing for divorce, and spending the rest of my days in the search for Sasquatch.

I may or may not be serious. The amount of truth I reveal will be based solely on the kind of support/comments received.

Old Post Aug-06-2021 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hand jobs all weekend.

Old Post Aug-06-2021 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hand jobs all weekend.

Call me!

Old Post Aug-06-2021 21:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

DJ gig in Manchester tomorrow, been prepping some tunes tonight. Might have to sleep on someone's floor though as the bastard trains stop running at 10.30pm at the moment.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-06-2021 22:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I am quitting my job, filing for divorce, and spending the rest of my days in the search for Sasquatch.

I may or may not be serious. The amount of truth I reveal will be based solely on the kind of support/comments received.

if hunting for the samsquamch ain't true you've disappointed

Old Post Aug-07-2021 00:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Took a bad tumble while out birdwatching this morning, and broke my fibula. Took my first ever Ambulance ride to the hospital where I spent most of the day, and I'm on crutches for 4 to 6 weeks. Fun times.

Last edited by Sushipunk on Aug-07-2021 at 09:39

Old Post Aug-07-2021 06:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Took a bad tumble while out birdwatching this morning, and broke my fibula. Took my first ever Ambulance ride to the hospital where I spent most of the day, and I'm on crutches for 4 to 6 weeks. Fun times.

Damn, Stu, sorry to hear about that. Wishing you a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!

Old Post Aug-07-2021 12:22  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

Whoa that sucks! Sorry Stu. :/

Old Post Aug-07-2021 12:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

But how's the camera?!?!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Aug-07-2021 22:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Thanks guys. The pain isn't too bad, as long as I don't move it too much. The moon boot holds it together pretty well. Sleeping sucks though, because I move without thinking and then... ouchy.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
But how's the camera?!?!

Haha, somehow it's fine, not even a scratch.

Old Post Aug-07-2021 23:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Heal well my friend. Best to just photograph the rainbow lorikeets from your backyard for a while.

In other news, I was invited to USA Triathlon's Age Group National Championship this weekend and I went to Milwaukee, WI to compete. I was 2nd out of the water in my age group and crushed my bike leg (lol sorry stu couldn't resist) with 1:03 for the 40k, but then struggled a bit on the second half of the run. Ran out of gas. I'll try to share some official post race pics when they post them. It was a lot of fun and I got to eat some fucking awesome cheese curds and drink lots of beer after the race.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Aug-08-2021 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 326: Sayonara, Tokyo!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance tune id from 2000? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStatus - Break the Silence (Live Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread