Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by Asperge

hey asperge... thats my trick to make space for more!!! LMAO...

nice.. its catching on

Old Post Jan-07-2005 17:40  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

according to the tiesto-forums, the third set (DJ Tiesto - 2002-07-25 - Live @ Cream, Amnesia - Ibiza, ES) is this one:

18-07-02

Tiësto @ Cream, Club Amnesia - Ibiza, Spain

01 Holden & Thomspon – Nothing (93 Returning Mix)
02 Barraka – Song To The Siren (Jean Phillippe’s Dirty South Mix)
03 Layo & Bushwacka! – Let The Good Times Roll (Josh Gabriel Dub)
04 Flash – Captured
05 Sapphirecut – Free Your Mind (Danny Tenaglia Club Mix)
06 Accadia – Into The Dawn (Accadia’s Club Mix)
07 D*Note – Shed My Skin (Mr Sam’s One Night In San Francisco Mix)
08 Solar Stone – Solarcoaster
09 Andain – Summer Calling (Josh Gabriel Mix)
10 DJ Tiësto & Junkie XL – Obsession
11 Utah Saints – Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb’s Dub Mix)
12 Way Out West – Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix)
13 DJ Tiësto – Lethal Industry
14 DJ Albert vs. Precision – Say Yes (Katana Dub)
15 Three Drives – Carrera 2
16 Miro – By Your Side (Miro’s Rolled Mix)
17 King Unique – Sugarhigh
18 Tone King – Pneu (Housetrap Remix)
19 Flash – The Day After (Remix)
20 Utah Saints – Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb’s Dub Mix)

this is indeed what I got on my HD. the show from 25-07 wasnt broadcasted I think.

Old Post Jan-08-2005 10:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HobbesDD
Senior tranceaddict

narf!
thanks Konijn!

I'll have to go over my old sets and correct them a bit... :/

Old Post Jan-08-2005 21:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for HobbesDD Click here to Send HobbesDD a Private Message Add HobbesDD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RADiCAL
tranceaddict

10x for the archive, but I think some of the sets' tracklist isn't mentioned:

• DJ Tiesto - Live From NYE Palladium Hollywood USA (31-12-2004)
  • Party News Master Mix 20-11-2004

Can anyone help with the above ?

Old Post Jan-09-2005 12:29  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for RADiCAL Click here to Send RADiCAL a Private Message Add RADiCAL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AversusZ
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RADiCAL
10x for the archive, but I think some of the sets' tracklist isn't mentioned:
  • DJ Tiesto - Live From NYE Palladium Hollywood USA (31-12-2004)
  • Party News Master Mix 20-11-2004

Can anyone help with the above ?

both rebroadcasts

Old Post Jan-09-2005 17:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for AversusZ Click here to Send AversusZ a Private Message Visit AversusZ's homepage! Add AversusZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RADiCAL
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AversusZ
both rebroadcasts

Ok, 10x, that helps, but I still need to know which original broadcast will have the tracklist I need (I need the Party News Master Mix).

Old Post Jan-09-2005 18:12  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for RADiCAL Click here to Send RADiCAL a Private Message Add RADiCAL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RADiCAL
tranceaddict

quote:
updated

I didn't saw it was updated... Where did u update it ?
Anyway, I was able to find the exact tracklist. The 2nd track from the beginning on that Party News Master Mix on 20/11/04 was the known Inner Warmth, so thanks anyway.

quote:
Tiësto – Live at Trance Airwaves: May 15, 2004
01. DJ Tiësto - A Tear In The Open
02. Lightscape - Inner Warmth
03. Mark Otten - Tranquility
04. Knights Groove – Hide (Extended Mix)
05. DJ Tiësto - Walking On Clouds
06. Stephen J Kroos - Phantazmz
07. Whiteroom - The Whiteroom
08. Salt Lake - Rendezvous
09. Mojado - Senorita
10. DJ Tiësto ft. BT - Love Comes Again
11. Filterheadz - Yimanya
12. Riva – Run Away
13. Maddox & Roy - My Authority (DJ Montana Edit)
14. Three Drives - Signs From The Universe
15. DJ Ton TB - Dream Machine (Marco V Remix)
16. Octagen & Arizona - Profound
17. Evanescence - Hello (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
18. DJ Tiësto - Traffic (DJ Montana’s 12” Edit)
19. Vadik - Mission 7
20. ATN - Miss A Day
21. Mark Norman - Rush

Old Post Jan-09-2005 21:18  Israel
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

He played at the CEPSUM in Montreal on December the 10th. If you'd like I can get the tracklisting for that.

Old Post Jan-09-2005 23:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RADiCAL
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
He played at the CEPSUM in Montreal on December the 10th. If you'd like I can get the tracklisting for that.

No, 10x. I already got ID the 2 tracks I missed. But how u know it's the same broadcast on 20/11/04 ?

Old Post Jan-09-2005 23:15  Israel
Asperge
House DJ

Most of the samples added if someone could provide me with the remaining samples I will put them online too(or sets which they take part of )

Last edited by Asperge on Jan-10-2005 at 16:42

Old Post Jan-10-2005 15:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
DJ Tiësto - Live at Sensation (Amsterdam, Holland): July 1, 2000
03. Moogwai – Voila (Armin van Buuren Remix)

I think track called Viola

Nice to see often updated tracklist archive, it really helps, but i don't like Tiesto. As i can see, his early sets (1998/2000) was much better. I'd like to download them.

Good job, Asperge. Keep it going.

Edit: I very like Moogwai's (tranceaddict member) style of performance playlists in his archives(Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, Marco V, e.t.c.). He writes when this set was broadcasted (live or previously recorded) and where (radiostation) below set title. It's very usefull. Because a few posts above we have situation, when people searching for one playlist, but it's rebroadcast of another event. I'll use this feature in my archives.

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Last edited by djash on Jan-11-2005 at 06:20

Old Post Jan-11-2005 06:03  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

It's Viola for sure, I've got the vinyl here in my hands

Updated again

It's a lot of work to add all the rebroadcasts of Tiësto sets as they are broadcasted a billion times, also it will get disorded beacuse of the huge amount of rebroadcasts. I don't think it's that hard to find the right tracklist, you will always recognise a few tunes from which you can derive the original set.

Last edited by Asperge on Jan-11-2005 at 09:40

Old Post Jan-11-2005 08:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktry this one from sander kleinenberg's set. [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackY aka DJ overdog - "The Ultimate" ( Y.O.M.C Mix ) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread