Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
Originally posted by montana
dude no, it was NEVER RELEASED, the mp3 that was "released" was a leaked mp3, it is DJ Sammy - Boys Of Summer (Humate Unreleased Dub), don't be scared of the fact that it is a dj sammy track, humates dub version is the best version of the track, infact i love it

i think i read some post on ta someone saying that they was in the crowd when they recorded magik 7 and that he went on after the prophet to bang out more intense tunes

I meant the white label "release" which clearly states artist unknown.

Old Post Feb-01-2005 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

definitely

'unknown artist - i can see you (humate remix)'

Last edited by MichaelBoogerd! on Feb-01-2005 at 21:57

Old Post Feb-01-2005 18:10  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
definately

'unknown artist - i can see you (humate remix)'

that's what I meant

Old Post Feb-01-2005 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Asperge Click here to Send Asperge a Private Message Visit Asperge's homepage! Add Asperge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

listen to dj sammy - boys of summer (humate remix), and then listen to track 5 in that set, notice anything, yes, it's the same song without vocals, and for the 2nd time, IT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED, not on white, it was only on cdr, how come every tracklist i looked for in this matter (i haven't checked the official one if there is one), has put it down as DJ Sammy - Boys Of Summer (Humate Dub)?

and if you fucking trust the fake mp3release labeled as unknown artist - i can feel you (humate remix) then here is a lesson for you, NEVER EVER EVER EVER trust a id3tag on a mp3, and NEVER EVER trust the labeling of a mp3release

Old Post Feb-01-2005 23:13  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by montana
listen to dj sammy - boys of summer (humate remix), and then listen to track 5 in that set, notice anything, yes, it's the same song without vocals, and for the 2nd time, IT HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED, not on white, it was only on cdr, how come every tracklist i looked for in this matter (i haven't checked the official one if there is one), has put it down as DJ Sammy - Boys Of Summer (Humate Dub)?

and if you fucking trust the fake mp3release labeled as unknown artist - i can feel you (humate remix) then here is a lesson for you, NEVER EVER EVER EVER trust a id3tag on a mp3, and NEVER EVER trust the labeling of a mp3release

i have that boys of summer vinyl. And i'm sorry but Humate has done a lot lot more with this track than just remove the vocal.

Old Post Feb-01-2005 23:56  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ecj
Supreme tranceaddict

DJ Tiesto Live at HOB Chicago 05-31-2003

01 Matrix - Take the Pill (Junkie XL Remix)
02 Riley & Durrant - Candesco
03 Planisphere - Totem
04 Catcher - Destiny Sunrise
05 Roc Project ft. Tina Arena - Never (Filterheadz Luv Tina Dub)
06 Solid Globe - North Pole
07 Hampshire & Nyesse ft Nikita - Eternal Voices (DJ Tiesto Alternative Breaks Mix)
08 Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Vocal Remix)
09 DJ Tiesto - Ten
10 Skin - Faithfulness (DJ Tiesto Remix)
11 Reinhardt Voigt - Supertiel
12 Mr Sam vs Fred Baker pres. As One - Forever Waiting
13 DJ Tiesto - Ten
14 Plastic Boy - Live Another Life
15 Gabriel & Dresden pres. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Demo Mix)
16 Solar Stone vs Sirocco - Destination
17 Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage
18 Tom Mangan - Chutney (Size 9 Reinterpretation)
19 DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry
20 The Gift - Love Angel
21 Leama - Requiem for a Dream (Leama Dream Mix)
22 Conjure One ft. Sinead O'Connor - Tears from the Moon (DJ Tiesto Remix)
23 DJ Tiesto - Nyana (Remix)
24 GTR - Mistral

Encore

25 DJ Tiesto ft. Junkie XL - Obsession (Frank Biazzi Remix)
26 Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
27 DJ Tiesto - Flight 643

Encore 2

28 NRC - Here Comes the Rain (Push Instrumental)

Old Post Feb-02-2005 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ecj Click here to Send trance-ecj a Private Message Add trance-ecj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Asperge
House DJ

Updated with the wintergalactic tracklist but Im not sure if the Chicago set was recorded, anyone?

Old Post Feb-02-2005 18:27 
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

i don't have it.

I think it might've been on a website stream for a while? hence the tracklist.

Old Post Feb-02-2005 19:07  Slovakia
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

DJ Tiesto - 2000-04-04 - Live @ Wintergalactic Rave, The Docks - Toronto, CA

01. DJ Tiesto - Sparkles (Transa remix)
02. Oliver Lieb - Subraumstimulation (Main Mix) BOOOOOOMBBBBB
03. James Holden - Horizons (original mix)
04. Armin - Communication 2
05. Aurora - Hear You Calling (En-Motion remix)
06. Chakra - Home (? mix)
07. Airwave - Escape From Nowhere
08. Yahel & DJ Miss T - Going Up (Magikal Remake)
09. Paul van Dyk - Another Way
10. Sisko - Light Over Me (Gate Of Light mix)
11. Mauro Picotto - Pulsar (Picotto's Tea Mix)
12. Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (instrumental mix)
13. Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (DJ Tiesto’s Power mix)
14. Pulser - Cloudwalking (ASTRAL MIX) <----ahem.

15. Gouryella - Gouryella
16. Mario Lopez - The Sound Of Nature (Plug & Play remix)
17. Mario Piu presents DJ Arabesque - Serendipity (Mas Mix)
18. Green Court - Follow Me (Cosmic Gate remix)
19. Godazia - The First Wave
20. Major League - Wonder
21. The Digital Blonde - Electra
22. The Quest - C Sharp
23. Venga Boys - Kiss (Airscape remix)
24. Gouryella - Walhalla
25. Transa - Supernova
26. Plastic Boy - Life Isn't Easy (DJ Looney Tune’s Orgasm remix)
27. Allure - No More Tears
28. Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Remix)
29. The Morrighan - Remember (To The Millenium) (Lange remix)
30. Chicane - Dont Give Up (Tomski vs. Disco Citizens vocal mix)
31. Merlyn - Stupid
32. V-One - Dead Cities
33. John ‘00’ Fleming - Lost In Emotion (The Digital Blonde remix)
34. Rank 1 - Airwave (Dutch Force remix)

track 6 (from what i can tell hearing a radio edit when i searched for the file) we need a dub or instrumental orientated remix... i suggest these 3 for further reference :P
The Original is from 1997 - so we're looking for an update or a re-release vinyl from 2000.
2000 mixes : Above & Beyond Remix
Tilt's Topline Mix
There was also a dubs vinyl released... Dead Dead Tilt Dub, and Mara's Vocal Dub

**edit** Oakey played the Ascension Mix - maybe thats the one. Also time to get your old CDs out to this one... it was on a few of the Euphoria compilations 'back in the day'

Last edited by MichaelBoogerd! on Feb-03-2005 at 01:02

Old Post Feb-02-2005 19:48  Slovakia
HaZZa
Supreme tranceaddict

Phortastic,

About the third part of Tiësto live @ Club 3001,
I'm pretty sure it's what it says it is, cuz the transition between the 2 parts is just as it should be. same as part 1 & 2

So culd neone plz help me with this set?
DJ Tiësto - Live at Club 3001 Duesseldorf (Part3)-11-07-2003 93MB/65:02

Most trax r pretty well known, but only the one played @ 25:30 is a complete '?' to me

Grtz

Old Post Feb-03-2005 11:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for HaZZa Click here to Send HaZZa a Private Message Add HaZZa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
DJ Tiesto - 2000-04-04 - Live @ Wintergalactic Rave, The Docks - Toronto, CA
06. Chakra - Home (? mix)

track 6 (from what i can tell hearing a radio edit when i searched for the file) we need a dub or instrumental orientated remix... i suggest these 3 for further reference :P
The Original is from 1997 - so we're looking for an update or a re-release vinyl from 2000.
2000 mixes : Above & Beyond Remix
Tilt's Topline Mix
There was also a dubs vinyl released... Dead Dead Tilt Dub, and Mara's Vocal Dub

**edit** Oakey played the Ascension Mix - maybe thats the one. Also time to get your old CDs out to this one... it was on a few of the Euphoria compilations 'back in the day'

there is a Original Dub also

Old Post Feb-03-2005 14:11  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

dayam... that definitely makes up for the lack of sets other than this one in early 2000.

nice find on the mix of Chakra.

Old Post Feb-03-2005 18:20  Slovakia

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > (DJ) Tiësto Tracklist Archive (1998-Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Jean @ Sensation White 2005 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGigi D'Agostino - "L'Amour Toujours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread