Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by mrmsn
shockers and pbr's nothing better.

So anyone planning on hitting any of the Milwaukee NYE events? A pre-ferry night.

i'll be @ ComedySportz. i'm not at all interested in any of the "big" events that are being advertised at all the more popular clubs, or Stellar Spark @ The Rave. i know it's NYE, but i don't want to party too hard. gotta save some energy for Ferry the next night.

or just party non-stop and then crash on sunday.

Old Post Dec-21-2004 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

ok honestly guys... i think its more than obvious that this thread needs to be stickied... like, seriously

Old Post Dec-23-2004 13:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
ok honestly guys... i think its more than obvious that this thread needs to be stickied... like, seriously

tell bobby. he won't listen to me.

Old Post Dec-23-2004 16:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
tell bobby. he won't listen to me.

who's bobby? i dont know names... lol

Old Post Dec-24-2004 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
who's bobby? i dont know names... lol

sorry... UWM, our moderator.

Old Post Dec-27-2004 16:07 
buchnaner
Supreme tranceaddict

aight, you guys got one more wisco TAer. maytag, you should've called me out of t.nu land and told me about this thread, dammitt! although i spose i should come here more often... i am here more and more frequently nowadays though. anywho, why hasn't this bitch been stickied!!!???

if anyone is going to ferry for day 1, there seems to be a TA meetup at the Kazbar @ 9:00, could be an opportunity to meet some peeps. i'm goin for sure. check it out, ctprincess is setting it up --->

"ok - i'm going to just post the info about the meet-up on this thread, because in the past about 30 people say they will show up and then about 2 actually show up to the meet-up. here's the info:

time: 9:00 pm
date: jan 1
place: kazbar - house of blues bar - i promise ya - its not your normal hotel bar

jon o'bir and his friend dazza are showing up to the meet-up, so the TA's better attend!!!!!"

Old Post Dec-27-2004 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for buchnaner Click here to Send buchnaner a Private Message Add buchnaner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by buchnaner
maytag, you should've called me out of t.nu land and told me about this thread, dammitt!

welcome to the dark side.

Old Post Dec-28-2004 04:21 
buchnaner
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
welcome to the dark side.

^ haha, spanks

Old Post Dec-28-2004 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for buchnaner Click here to Send buchnaner a Private Message Add buchnaner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

i will see you all there

Old Post Dec-29-2004 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

Who from Wisconsin will be at The Kazbar meetup before Ferry on Saturday? I am going to be heading to the show from Madison solo and would like to meet some other wisco homies. Lucid, Buchaner, UWM?

???????????????????

Old Post Dec-30-2004 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Who from Wisconsin will be at The Kazbar meetup before Ferry on Saturday? I am going to be heading to the show from Madison solo and would like to meet some other wisco homies. Lucid, Buchaner, UWM?

depends what time i wake up on the 1st.

and yes, i might be in bed until 9pm.

Old Post Dec-30-2004 17:39 
buchnaner
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

i'm 90% sure i'll be @ the Kazbar @ 9.... c'mon lucid, get outta bed!!

Old Post Dec-30-2004 21:29  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksound like White Town - Your Woman trance oldie help pleasee [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSafri Duo - "Played-A-Live" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread