Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DejaFua
tranceaddict

Re: Wisco TA's unite!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DJMaytag
Yo Rob, stick this!

I figure we needs to get all teh dairyland trancers represented up in this bitch. We cain't be having some random newbs think there aren't any up in Wisco.

Let's hear it (well, from all three of us that is...)!!!

Hey wazzuh Mitch!

Long time, just wanted to say hi, and Yeah! theres TA in Wisconsin, haha, represent baby baby!

eh, whats up with your email? all my emails I emailed you got returned??? Well, keep in touch, peace out!!

Old Post Jan-30-2005 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DejaFua Click here to Send DejaFua a Private Message Add DejaFua to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJMaytag
Supreme Pizzaaddict

Re: Re: Wisco TA's unite!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DejaFua
Hey wazzuh Mitch!

Long time, just wanted to say hi, and Yeah! theres TA in Wisconsin, haha, represent baby baby!

eh, whats up with your email? all my emails I emailed you got returned??? Well, keep in touch, peace out!!

Sorry man, my ISP up in Madtown is going through some changes, and my mail has been real screwed up lately. How's things going up there?

Old Post Jan-31-2005 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJMaytag Click here to Send DJMaytag a Private Message Visit DJMaytag's homepage! Add DJMaytag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DejaFua
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Wisco TA's unite!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DJMaytag
Sorry man, my ISP up in Madtown is going through some changes, and my mail has been real screwed up lately. How's things going up there?

Well, its freakin cold still, no chance of a heat wave yet, I guess. And hows Savannah? probably nice and warm, haha or more like boo hoo. Well, still trying get a big party going but madison sucks and theres just no where to throw one. Well, let me know when your emails up and running again, I still see your website up, its just really far behind, haha. Well, take care and keep me up to date, peace,

-dejafua

Old Post Jan-31-2005 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DejaFua Click here to Send DejaFua a Private Message Add DejaFua to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Crew
tranceaddict

It's alright wisco...im down here in ohio you should come party with us....Akron style.

Old Post Feb-02-2005 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Crew Click here to Send The Crew a Private Message Add The Crew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

Who can I expect to see at Blank and Jones sat from Wisco? ANyone want to carpool.. pm me.

travis

???????????????????

Old Post Feb-08-2005 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

I listened to Blank & Jones' set @ Rosenmontagsrave yesterday and it was horrible. There's no way I would go to this.

Old Post Feb-08-2005 15:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

hmm - have not heard that set. where did you listen to it at?

not much going on here in Madison sat night. It's is kinda hard to make the drive when you can turn on Essential Mix, then ETN and drink cocktails at home and be antisocial.

???????????????????

Old Post Feb-08-2005 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

It was broadcast yesterday afternoon from 1-3 I believe. It might be floating around somewhere but I'm not entirely versed in the file-sharing stuff anymore.

+1 on the weekend.

Old Post Feb-08-2005 16:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I listened to Blank & Jones' set @ Rosenmontagsrave yesterday and it was horrible. There's no way I would go to this.

+96%... except for the Keane remix i didn't really dig the set at all.

as for the weekend i still haven't decided between Deep Dish @ Soundbar or Chris Walsh @ Three in Milwaukee on friday night. i just know i'll want to drink if i go out, and since i have no place to crash in Chicago it's probably a better idea to party in Milwaukee.

Old Post Feb-08-2005 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

Chris Walsh - i may be under a rock, but never heard of him. Would it be worth the drive over from Madison? I need to get out and driving back at 5:00 am from Chicago is not on my program.

edit** I came out from under the rock. Did not find the event listing on Milwaukee nights nor djchriswalsh.com

lucid - any details?

???????????????????

Last edited by mrmsn on Feb-08-2005 at 20:05

Old Post Feb-08-2005 19:38  United States
lücid
electric girl

hey travis - i usually check clubmilwaukee.com forums for my Milwaukee events. here is the info for friday night @ Three:

quote:

THREE presents "DIRTY" - hosted by David Dominguez

Special thanks goes to all those in attendance at the
DIRTY kick-off event with JOHNNY CHAOS!! Its nice
to see familiar faces as well as meeting some cool people
from Chicago that came up to support their local hero.
Props to you!! The night was an absolute success and the
music was absolutely unbelieveable!! look for JOHNNY to
make a comeback appearance in the next coming months!!
Be sure not to miss this weeks installment of DIRTY as we
bring back the man who's banged it multiple times and has
packed it everytime...check it!!

:::FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11th 2005:::

featuring....

CHRIS WALSH ---------------[DutyFreeRecordings.Chicago.IL]

bio to follow...

w/ E-ROK --------------------[Milwaukee.WI]

<<<<<<<<< NO COVER!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $5 MARTINI'S FROM 8-10PM

:::PLEASE READ:::

As many of you may know, police have been closely
monitering capacity levels on Milwaukee Street as well
as other clubs in the city. Thousandsof dollars in fines have
already been given out to establishments who the police
feel violate this ordinance, forceing THREE to VERY closley
monitor their attendance in prevention of any of these
astronomical fines as well as the potential to lose thier liquor
lisence. I ask that with the events that are going on the same
night on the same street this weekend that you arrive EARLY
in order to avoid having to stand in line, as you will not be
able to get in until somebody leave which i know will be hard
to do with the talent that were having at DIRTY this weekend wink.gif
so please plan ahead because i would hate to see anyone
lose out on a good time. -d

THREE
722 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee.WI

http://www.threelounge.com
http://www.djdaviddominguez.com

i've seen Chris Walsh open up for several "bigger" DJs and almost always enjoyed his set more than i did the headliner (the exception would be when he opened for Ferry). as i remember, he spins mostly progtrance and proghouse, but kind of stays on the deeper funkier side of things. i've found it hard to sit still anytime i've seen him spin.

opening up for him is e-Rok, who is a Milwaukee local who (i believe) spins mostly progtrance and proghouse. most DJs in Milwaukee stay away from trance but e-Rok throws it into his sets which is nice. i've never seen him spin live before but i've heard one of his promo mixes which was pretty nice.

two quality DJs for free is sounding better than spending all my money in Chicago...

let me know if you want to meet up, travis. i'll most likely be heading down there by myself if i end up going.

Old Post Feb-09-2005 00:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

I plan on making it. cell phone in your pm. any other Wisco TA. Hell we got this thing stickied. lets have ameet up in our own state.

???????????????????

Old Post Feb-09-2005 00:25  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMasiello ID [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShowtek - Controller (DJ Duro Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread