Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ryn
Junior tranceaddict

hey guys. i'm in milwaukee as well.

someone way back at the start of this thread mentioned me. don't know why. i post here like once every few months.

i'm usually in the third ward (just barely south of downtown milwaukee, on the lake but not yet southside). I go to school at the milwaukee institute of art and design.

i'm only 19, turning 20 on nov. 7. so clubs mean nothing to me since anything decent is 21+ and since Pure lost their license and went 18+ they can't book shit in terms of decent dj's.

anybody else from wisco a DJ? i've been at it for a year and a half now and really want to get to know some other fellow DJs here.

oh and by the way, UWM, i'm assuming you go to UWM (meaning either UW Mil, or UW Mad, which one?) and what's your name? i know a few people at mil and mad, maybe you know of or have heard of them.

Old Post Sep-24-2004 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ryn Click here to Send ryn a Private Message Add ryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by ryn
I go to school at the milwaukee institute of art and design.

nice school. i took a few classes there. what are you studying?

Old Post Sep-25-2004 02:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ryn
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
nice school. i took a few classes there. what are you studying?

i'm doing interior architecture.
it's my sophomore year and it's a ton of work but yeah it's still really cool. and there are a ton of hotties here . only problem is nobody listens to trance or any kind of electronica for that matter. i've found seriously 3 people at my school that have heard of PVD and he's like the biggest name next to Oakie.

Old Post Sep-25-2004 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ryn Click here to Send ryn a Private Message Add ryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

ok guys. is it just me or have we had plenty of responses to get this thing a sticky.

Old Post Sep-25-2004 17:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
ok guys. is it just me or have we had plenty of responses to get this thing a sticky.

what can i say, no love for Wisconsin.

Old Post Sep-25-2004 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zilax
tranceaddict

Hello from Mke, good peeps. I live and work downtown but I'm actually kinda new here. It good to see that there at least a few folks running around here.

Old Post Sep-25-2004 20:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zilax Click here to Send Zilax a Private Message Add Zilax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

welcome mike... good to have another trance lover from wisco

Old Post Sep-25-2004 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luv_4_trance03
Junior tranceaddict

well hey there. I am Angie..sorta new to Milwaukee...Been here almost 2 months.Just wanna say wassssssssssuz

representing Milwaukee

Old Post Dec-08-2004 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for luv_4_trance03 Click here to Send luv_4_trance03 a Private Message Add luv_4_trance03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
splitimage414
tranceaddict in training

In case you've seen me around, you know i'm Milwaukee also. Use to be into big beat, still am a little bit, but I been getting into more trance lately. I'm a huge listener of Oakenfold and BT. Anybody go to UW-Milwaukee? (Besides UWM possibly?)

Old Post Dec-08-2004 21:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for splitimage414 Click here to Send splitimage414 a Private Message Add splitimage414 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

i go to UWM but in my case M=Madison.

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
11.24 spin w/david guetta
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-09-2004 23:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mannix
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tylerc

Right on. Representing madtown here!! So how many TA we have here in the cheese state??

Old Post Dec-10-2004 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mannix Click here to Send mannix a Private Message Add mannix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by tylerc

+1

Old Post Dec-10-2004 03:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Martijn Ten Velden 's set! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSergeant Pepper - "Charge" (Rocco Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread