Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Birthplace of TranceAddict
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Re: Birthplace of TranceAddict

quote:
Originally posted by endless_summer
TY

You're awesome! Good talking on Sunday.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Sep-19-2006 01:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I got my start with BBS' in the 80s, admin'ing a few on the Commodore 64 and then moving to the PC in 1989 where things were a little more interesting...

Del, check out http://www.bbsmates.com

It's a place to connect with all the old BBSs that you were on back then.

I ran 2 BBS's from 1994 to 2000 and it's awesome to re-connect with all the old dooders you used to message with back then.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Sep-19-2006 02:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Del, check out http://www.bbsmates.com

It's a place to connect with all the old BBSs that you were on back then.

I ran 2 BBS's from 1994 to 2000 and it's awesome to re-connect with all the old dooders you used to message with back then.

I already found some.. Opticomm, Metro and FAN...lol. I pretty much left BBS' in 94 and went online...it was more exciting playing Doom and Descent...lol

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-19-2006 02:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

This was an awesome throwback read

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-14-2017 19:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DamnDirtyApe
BananaAddict

Swamper, thread necromancer...

Thanks to Spotify and Youtube you can now listen to all the classic tunes in better quality than the old 128kpbs MP3s. There's a playlist called "90's Trance & Techno Anthems" that has all kinds of good (and bad) stuff from the late 90's and early 00's.

In the early part of this millennium I was running an anonymous FTP server for trading MP3s. It was a mickey mouse offshoot of the warez scene, just a bunch of lamers trading bad rips of top 40 and mainstream dance music. Then one day, someone uploaded a copy of Tiesto's Live at Innercity. The rest, as they say, is history...

DJ Tiësto - Live at Innercity 1999 (Full Set)

Old Post Jun-16-2017 18:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DamnDirtyApe Click here to Send DamnDirtyApe a Private Message Add DamnDirtyApe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
This was an awesome throwback read

Thank you sir.

Old Post Jun-27-2017 12:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Oh the memories

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jul-01-2017 16:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

This board is <3

Old Post Nov-27-2017 15:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kytracid
No more subliminal shit..

This board was awesome...and coming back to it every 6 months remind me of the good old days when I was young and dumb.

"Hell is full of musical amateurs; music is the brandy of the damned."
~ George Bernard Shaw

Old Post Jan-18-2018 19:23  Tanzania
Click Here to See the Profile for Kytracid Click here to Send Kytracid a Private Message Add Kytracid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Kytracid
This board was awesome...and coming back to it every 6 months remind me of the good old days when I was young and dumb.

Agreed. I love that we can still go back and re-read any old threads. I actually have a whole folder 25+ bookmarks of what I thought were classics.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-18-2018 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

+1

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jan-21-2018 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

someone lock this thread already!

Old Post Jan-27-2018 08:20  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Birthplace of TranceAddict
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune from a couple years back needs ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSubtle by Design - Sirius (DJ Tiesto Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread