Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by apple country
that makes more sense though..with how sander sounds now.
how he sounded at EDC...he needs to be at vision

Old Post Aug-04-2011 15:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trent Steele
tranceaddict

markus at the mid?? WTH Vision! Pay the man!

Old Post Aug-05-2011 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Steele Click here to Send Trent Steele a Private Message Add Trent Steele to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trent Steele
markus at the mid?? WTH Vision! Pay the man!
i emailed his bookings, they said they dont believe in exclusivity......and that he will be back to vision before we know it.....MID had to have paid him super BANK

Old Post Aug-05-2011 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kbeeveer46
Junior tranceaddict

Deadmau5 @ Aragon on October 22 http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...&minorcatid=201

Old Post Aug-09-2011 02:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kbeeveer46 Click here to Send kbeeveer46 a Private Message Add kbeeveer46 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kbeeveer46
Deadmau5 @ Aragon on October 22 http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...&minorcatid=201
is this already sold out?

Old Post Aug-13-2011 22:38  United States
kbeeveer46
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
is this already sold out?

I believe so. There's a Sunday (23rd) show now and tickets are available for that one.

Old Post Aug-13-2011 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kbeeveer46 Click here to Send kbeeveer46 a Private Message Add kbeeveer46 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kbeeveer46
Junior tranceaddict

Sander van Doorn @ The Mid October 15. Only link I can find is on his Facebook fan page.

Old Post Aug-17-2011 13:59  United States
AbcGum
Supreme tranceaddict

Halloween weekend?

Old Post Aug-17-2011 15:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AbcGum Click here to Send AbcGum a Private Message Add AbcGum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Sander van Doorn @ The Mid October 15. Only link I can find is on his Facebook fan page.
wow.....going up against Dash Berlin

Old Post Aug-17-2011 15:40  United States
kbeeveer46
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
wow.....going up against Dash Berlin

He was in Chicago at Vision not too long ago but I missed him. My friends said it was an awesome show. I'm leaning towards Sander over Dash Berlin right now. I haven't seen either live, though. Can anyone give me their thoughts and help me decide?

Old Post Aug-17-2011 15:43  United States
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
He was in Chicago at Vision not too long ago but I missed him. My friends said it was an awesome show. I'm leaning towards Sander over Dash Berlin right now. I haven't seen either live, though. Can anyone give me their thoughts and help me decide?
i caught him in Vegas the night before he was in Chicago....he is one of my favorite DJ's, but i wont go to the Mid......and i want to see how Dash is at a club......probably tons of unicorns and rainbows......but it beats the Mid

Old Post Aug-17-2011 22:02  United States
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

Vocal and Euphoric Trance or SVD with TROUSE, Tech-House and some Trance.

that's what you need to decide between the 2.

Old Post Aug-17-2011 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold holden id (repost) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKrystian Shek - "Nothing To Hold" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread