Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
Its also the Guvernment mainroom, dj's tend to play more mainstream sets for such a party to have more appeal for the masses.

Dont blame it on the room bro...

Most big acts these days use playlists...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zydus
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by superluminal
Global DJ Broadcast September 9th 2010
World Tour - Toronto, Canada
Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Koolhaus in Toronto - September 5th 2010)

01. Markus Schulz vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
02. Dakota - Koolhaus (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
03. Pobsky - Final Cloud (Markus Schulz Edit)
04. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Phynn Remix) [Coldharbour 100]
05. Ashley Wallbridge - Smoke
06. ID (Track 11 from GDJB World Tour Budapest Set)
07. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Ben Gold Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
08. Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz
09. Markus Schulz - Rain (Remix)
10. Mr. Pit - Sky Traffic
11. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Space Guitar (Aaron Camz Remix) [Coldharbour 100]
12. Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
13. Radion 6 - Lightning
14. Markus Schulz - Future Cities [Transmission 2010 Theme]
15. Swedish House Mafia - One (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
16. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller - The Great Escape (Markus Schulz Edit)
17. W&W - Mainstage
18. Julian Jeweil - Techno Corner (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
19. Miki Litvak - Pollinator (Gary Beck Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
20. ID
21. Marc Vision vs. Markus Schulz vs. Wippenberg - Chakalaka's New World Gate (Markus Schulz Mashup)
22. Faithless - Not Going Home (Armin van Buuren Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
23. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Headrush (Markus Schulz Big Room Resconstruction)
24. Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Vocal Mix)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Sweet.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 22:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zydus Click here to Send zydus a Private Message Add zydus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
DUDEBUD!! Are you the same guy as DudeBud187?

nope, this would be my first account here.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 23:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DudebuD
nope, this would be my first account here.

Damn, DudeBud187 was the best name ever. lol Dude Bud.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Damn, DudeBud187 was the best name ever. lol Dude Bud.

DudebuDstuD yooo

its my little play on woodbridge.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 00:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

i know this might be late but anyway.... i got to guv around 3am and the place was packed. stayed in the kool haus for about 15mins for schulz. couldnt take it anymore so went into the main room. axwell was killing it with some big tunes and crazy vibe. the set up and lighting was amazing. we ended up going to the lounge and drink area for a bit only to head down to the kool haus around 430 for johns set. unbelievable! i havent heard him play a set like that since dec 28th @ the pepsi forum in montreal! the set was way better than his sprint tour in april of 08. blew me again. mix after mix and build up after build up he totally destroyed the kool haus. around 8am he finished and i went home to rest up and get ready to board the joris voorn cruise!

totally worth my $60 and i had a great time. the music in every room was sick and i had some cool peeps to party with. i havent been to a labor party for about 3-4 years and it was definitely nice to do it again. it reminds me of my glory days. who know if ill do it again but the last time i did it i think digweed was spinning in the main room. totally different sound and vibe! HE SHOULD ONLY PLAY IN THE KOOL HAUS!

until next time diggz.... keep ripping it up!

Old Post Sep-10-2010 13:52  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

Heres a sweet little vid of Axwell i took.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 16:53  Canada
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

quote:
Originally posted by DudebuD
Heres a sweet little vid of Axwell i took.

Fuck... I wish I would have got that on vid !!!

Old Post Sep-10-2010 17:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

i wish i had something other than my blackberry camera hahaha.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 17:21  Canada
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
johns set. unbelievable! i havent heard him play a set like that since dec 28th @ the pepsi forum in montreal! the set was way better than his sprint tour in april of 08. blew me again. mix after mix and build up after build up he totally destroyed the kool haus. around 8am he finished and i went home to rest up and get ready to board the joris voorn cruise!

totally worth my $60 and i had a great time. the music in every room was sick and i had some cool peeps to party with. i havent been to a labor party for about 3-4 years and it was definitely nice to do it again. it reminds me of my glory days. who know if ill do it again but the last time i did it i think digweed was spinning in the main room. totally different sound and vibe! HE SHOULD ONLY PLAY IN THE KOOL HAUS!

until next time diggz.... keep ripping it up!

I wasn't at the Pepsi forum so I can't compare... but so much of what you said I agree with (except that he finished at 7am...not 8). Much better the April '08 and September '08 (which I recall dancing non-stop to that night as well!) I opened my mouth and tried to compare to his WMC set in 09 at Vagabond, but I quickly bit my tounge because that is like comparing apples to oranges.

As for the good ol' days of Labour of Loves... I did feel that intense wild vibe again last weekend, it's been a while. Great people to share that with too.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 21:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
I wasn't at the Pepsi forum so I can't compare... but so much of what you said I agree with (except that he finished at 7am...not 8). Much better the April '08 and September '08 (which I recall dancing non-stop to that night as well!) I opened my mouth and tried to compare to his WMC set in 09 at Vagabond, but I quickly bit my tounge because that is like comparing apples to oranges.

As for the good ol' days of Labour of Loves... I did feel that intense wild vibe again last weekend, it's been a while. Great people to share that with too.

In comparison, S&D @ pepsi center was much more of an experience than Digweed @LOL. They dont compare in any way. Pepsi center hands down.

Old Post Sep-10-2010 21:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-10-2010 22:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSweet house tune [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTekknova - Last Trip To Paradise (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread