Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

not exactly a set but a mix compilation

exactly what i been looking for

Old Post Jun-15-2017 05:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

https://soundcloud.com/invite-1/inv...38-marcel-heese

Old Post Jul-01-2017 07:41  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Heard Ram nailed it at Luminosity I happy he shared it to have a listen:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-01-2017 12:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post Jul-03-2017 18:13  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Jul-06-2017 19:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Dave King - I Like This 017

Set from a fellow TA, it's pretty good so far, nice deep tech house.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jul-08-2017 15:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Currently taking a listen to this one:

Old Post Jul-18-2017 12:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Empress Touch
tranceaddict in training

Love Poundin' Sensation Simon Patterson and Markus Schultz

I'm still listening to the first of two 70-minute CD sets by Simon Patterson for his Trance Nation 2CD release in 2015.

As I am with Markus Schultz's second set on the same label, title and year.

The one track that really stood out for me though was a melodic techno monster by [B]James Harcourt[B] on the Patterson release, called Nutation. Very euphoric.

Terence McKenna, 'Re-evolution', 1992, The Shamen, 'Boss Drum'.

Old Post Jul-18-2017 17:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Empress Touch Click here to Send Empress Touch a Private Message Visit Empress Touch's homepage! Add Empress Touch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

Amazing techno mix from Fred White

https://soundcloud.com/fred-white/gudrun-12-juli

Old Post Aug-13-2017 08:05  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

thread is almost a year old. I thought I would revive it.

Im enjoying this one. awesome set

https://soundcloud.com/darko-esser/...er-mark-wanders

Old Post Jul-14-2018 07:31  Slovakia
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

The Icarus Essential Mix was mostly awesome, with a few awkward tracks here and there (the Joe Goddard tune at the beginning and one that has a repetitive clown-nose-honking sound, for instance). Lots of great funky and melodic house music on it.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Last edited by Mr Game+Watch on Aug-07-2018 at 01:40

Old Post Aug-06-2018 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

cashu dekmantel 2017

Old Post Aug-07-2018 14:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlese help to id awesome tune! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGPAL presents GHOS - "No Other Man" (The Greeks Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread