Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've noticed Voyager's SC page has some free downloads from this era, including Aria - One (Original and Voyager Remix) and the Voyager Remix of Pako & Frederick - Magic Shop, for fans of that Parks & Wilson Essential Mix.

https://soundcloud.com/jsdvoyager

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-20-2020 12:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

Some of his releases were class:

https://nuwidol.bandcamp.com/music

Old Post Jun-28-2020 20:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
The entire Rhythm Syndicate catalogue has turned up on Beatport. You're very welcome.

http://classic.beatport.com/label/r...syndicate/83453

Do you or anyone else happen to know who produced Solefood - Down The Ministry / H20 Asylum, released 2000 on Rhythm Syndicate by any chance? I only have a RS promo 12" that mentions no producer credits.

I suppose it's tempting to think of Swain, Snell & Lucas since they appear to have been responsible for just about every RS release that wasn't Breeder/Pariah and a licensed Ocean Wave track, but I don't know.

Old Post Jul-03-2020 18:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

Force Mass Motion back catalogue available on Bandcamp

https://forcemassmotion.bandcamp.com/

Old Post Jul-20-2020 18:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Great stuff !!

Loved Lost (In Time)

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post Jul-28-2020 21:16  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Pete Heller - Big Love

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-18-2020 06:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Roland Klinkenberg has made a number of releases from his SIM label from '95-'98 available on his Bandcamp page, as well as a selection of unreleased tracks. Unfortunately not all complete "due to missing master tapes". Literally all the tracks I want aren't there . Edit: *very* nice to be able to get "Illuminated" from the Inner Laugh EP though. And "Unreleased 2" is a nice funky number - I'd play that out. Edit 2: "Unreleased 2" is really damn nice.

Last edited by Midlothian on Sep-25-2020 at 13:41

Old Post Sep-25-2020 13:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

I'd love to propose download stores would provide customers with the option to create customised compilations at discount prices as they usually seem to do for compilations released by labels. I'd grab the old Vapour Recordings releases in one go . There are nice compilations, such as by Martin Cartledge/Weekend World, that I've noticed recently, but I regularly come across rather unappealing comps with some newer and older stuff put together.

(And while one might argue prices are generally low at the stores (?), the more I come across low-quality low-volume/mono tracks, the less eager I become to spend money on older releases.)

Just a random thought.

Old Post Sep-28-2020 13:06  Netherlands
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Miserly Dutch bastards

Old Post Sep-28-2020 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

True!

We need to save some money to be able to donate for food aid distribution for you post-brexit.

Old Post Sep-28-2020 14:11  Netherlands
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Oh, don't worry about me. I've got enough foie gras, wine, and gin to survive for quite some time. If I run out, I'll just swim the Channel and claim asylum

Old Post Sep-28-2020 15:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

With a stroke of luck there'll be an abandoned dinghy available at the coast you can return it to France.

Old Post Sep-28-2020 17:48  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance song from TV series Madventures2 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoonman - Galaxia [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread