Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

You know about this then??

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

You know about this then??

OMG, I can't wait! I love his other movies. I grew up watching Dune on VHS. I picked up the Blu-ray in the $7.88 Walmart bargain bin a few years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it held up. I mean, how can you go wrong with Sir Patrick Stewart rocking a quasi-mullet?

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I own both the David Lynch version and the mini-series from 2000 on Blu Ray.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
I own both the David Lynch version and the mini-series from 2000 on Blu Ray.

Just one of the many reasons I cyber stalk you, Pie. Which reminds me, I need you to move that plant you recently placed by your kitchen windows.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I wanted to like dune...

I’m trying to watch x files

Old Post Mar-23-2021 16:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I wanted to like dune...

I’m trying to watch x files

My cousin/room mate in college was a huge X Files fan. I tried to like it at the time, but I couldn't get into it. I should probably give it another go. I think they finally remastered the series and released it on Blu-ray, which would be the way to go.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 16:16  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

its on disney plus if you don't want to buy it

Old Post Mar-23-2021 16:36  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
its on disney plus if you don't want to buy it

I need to just break down and subscribe. Before you blink, it will be up to mid double digits per month to subscribe, lol.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 16:46  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
I recently read the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy (hard sci-fi, Chinese author, BEST fiction I've read in ages), and one of the technologies in the series is "hibernation", cryogenic tech they use to skip through time. Very cool stuff.

I have that sitting on my Kindle but I've not had time lately to get stuck into it. I've heard it's excellent. Obviously good enough that Netflix are making a series based on it, with the GoT showrunners.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 20:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Omg you have to read it!! I plowed through all three in about 7 night shifts at work.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 21:39 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Omg you have to read it!! I plowed through all three in about 7 night shifts at work.

People: I smashed that call light like 2 hours ago.
Pie: JUST ONE MORE PAGE, DAMNIT!

Old Post Mar-23-2021 22:31  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:

It's next on my list. Probably. I at least have to read them by the time the show comes out so I can be one of those smug dickheads and be like "oh, you haven't read the books? It's explained so much better there" like I definitely did a few times with The Expanse.

Old Post Mar-23-2021 22:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed an ID on this house track [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Emerson – Derrty [Kiddaz.fm] [KIDD LP 004] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread