Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Its crazy that 90% of TA died. Except for the Westcoast forum

maybe the west coast is the best coast.............

Old Post Sep-02-2018 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Julia
We should do an OG TA reunion. Any good DJs coming up in town soon?

here are upcoming events that some of us are checking out.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...s=#.W46qtM5KiUk

Personally going to Insomniacs "Secrect Project" party in downtown. All"deep house/techno" artists. Looking forward to Dixon b2b with Ame and seeing Trikk for the first time.

Also going to lot613 for Mano Le Tough on Halloween weekend.

And then Solomun on Thanksgiving weekend.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Before I replied to this thread, the last time I had posted on TA was in 2014!

Facebook killed forums. TA is still all pals but we were shooting the shit on Facebook for a while. Now while we old people (not teens) are still on Facebook, it's truly tumbleweeds compared to what it was even 2-3 years ago due to shitty algorithms. So I came back to see what people were doing and what nights I might not have heard about.

Although now that you said this now I gotta go look at the New York/East Coast Forums to see if any of my pals from my college days in DC are still on there! NYC TA's showed me the best of times when I went up there for Armin Only & Club Love almost a decade ago.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Its crazy that 90% of TA died. Except for the Westcoast forum

maybe the west coast is the best coast.............

Old Post Sep-09-2018 05:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

hey glad to see some of the OGs from 15 years ago are still here! I'll try to stop by more often

Old Post Sep-19-2018 13:07  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
hey glad to see some of the OGs from 15 years ago are still here! I'll try to stop by more often

hell yeah yo! We're keeping it alive!!!

Old Post Sep-19-2018 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
hell yeah yo! We're keeping it alive!!!

Man good to see you still here. Between a career and family the good old days are hard to come by anymore. I'll be lucky to get out once a year to an event

Old Post Sep-20-2018 12:14  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Man good to see you still here. Between a career and family the good old days are hard to come by anymore. I'll be lucky to get out once a year to an event

Right here with you yo! It's very hard for me to get out. I have to schedule something far in advanced. Luckily, we have a few in October and one in November. Other than that... it's netflix on Saturdays nights.

Old Post Sep-24-2018 14:01  United States
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Oh yes, that daddy/mommy life...

Our son turned 12 this year, and were just starting to go out again and leaving him home w/o a babysitter. No family close by, so nights out were rare as babysitters (that are trusted friends) can be difficult to find for a Fri or Sat night. :-/ So either she went out, or I went out.

Anyhow, it was awesome because we'd had been missing out on going out together so much!

Surprise! now we have #2 on the way, due around the New Year.

Looking to move back to LA area next year because my wife has her mom, sister, best friends close by down there, etc....more babysitters. :-)

Old Post Sep-25-2018 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Oh yes, that daddy/mommy life...

Our son turned 12 this year, and were just starting to go out again and leaving him home w/o a babysitter. No family close by, so nights out were rare as babysitters (that are trusted friends) can be difficult to find for a Fri or Sat night. :-/ So either she went out, or I went out.

Anyhow, it was awesome because we'd had been missing out on going out together so much!

Surprise! now we have #2 on the way, due around the New Year.

Looking to move back to LA area next year because my wife has her mom, sister, best friends close by down there, etc....more babysitters. :-)

having family around helps A LOT! We're in LA and all of our family is up north so baby sitters are hard to come by.

Look at all of us TAers!! Grown up n shit!

Old Post Sep-25-2018 17:52  United States
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah man. crazy how ten years ago we were all out every weekend tearing up the dance floors and now after work I just want to sit on the lazyboy and drink a beer. I wish I could go back to a life with less responsibilty oh well

Old Post Sep-28-2018 08:57  Palestine
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
yeah man. crazy how ten years ago we were all out every weekend tearing up the dance floors and now after work I just want to sit on the lazyboy and drink a beer. I wish I could go back to a life with less responsibilty oh well

I'm still in that boat.

No kids, no responsibilities everything I own cars and stuff is paid off.

Leaving to Europe in a few days. Going to Oktobefest then making my way to ADE !

Old Post Oct-01-2018 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

Lucky! Enjoy man. Traveling is the best experience in life. I wish I could get paid to go travel the world. That's the dream

Old Post Oct-02-2018 07:15  Palestine

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Old school TA's M.I.A. what happened to them ?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSong from set from DJ Lithium [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - "Dreamland" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread