Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Holy shit s'up Marcin?! (Jenny here)

Old Post May-06-2022 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Sneaker Pimp

Hey Jenny. You changed your nickname because at first, I didn't recognize you. But you know my name so it must be you. Plus you had the same avatar for years How's life treating you, Jenny? Where are you working nowadays?

Old Post May-06-2022 15:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Life is good! Married. Kid. Working at the hospital here. Have nothing to complain about.

What about you?

Old Post May-07-2022 07:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Well, I work at the Warsaw Chopin Airport. Working close for 7 years now. Nothing too special but I'm working my way up the ladder slowly in the company. I can't complain either. I'm getting married this October Jenn I too have plans for a family. My other half is finishing a nursing course next year. I don't know if she plans on working at a hospital. I'm thinking maybe a clinic but who knows

Old Post May-07-2022 08:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol we all growed up eh? Congrats on the engagement/marriage! I reminisce about our old times often. Happy to hear all is well.

Old Post May-07-2022 13:23 
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Smoking ..umm..something

Yep. There was a time for partying and then I realized that it was a good time to change things around Jenn. I had to leave Canada because I couldn't get any status from immigration so the decision I made, I regret and I don't regret. Life in Poland is a nightmare that's all I'll say. I was in my teens till the age of 28 in Canada so moving here to my homeland was a shock. To this day I still can't adapt. This is an odd country to live in. Anyways, I don't know if I'm planning on staying in Poland or migrating to other European countries.

Old Post May-07-2022 21:40  Poland
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

So glad to see TA is still up and running, while a lot has changed I still have some live sets from 2001/2002 playing in my car on long trips!

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post May-10-2022 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by jon
So glad to see TA is still up and running, while a lot has changed I still have some live sets from 2001/2002 playing in my car on long trips!

haha yep same here. In fact Montana's drunkentraktorsession came up on my playlist the other day. I laughed at the trainwrecks, but smiled at the memories

Old Post May-15-2022 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyberio
2000-2008 Trance fan

I still enter here from time to time.

Good thing this forum is eternal.

Old Post May-26-2022 15:54  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyberio Click here to Send Cyberio a Private Message Visit Cyberio's homepage! Add Cyberio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14

Ah I stopped being a Tiiesto fan back in 2005. Still like the 99-2002 stuff though.

I stopped being a flowerpot-fan when he fucked me over by doing devilknowswhat with Ava Max or Dua Lipa or whoever it was. Hate him... ANd Carl Cox, that fat-ass race-baiting asshole! Cant even dj no more, has admitted to use spirits to aid him in mixing, he says he even used me. DUbfire says Im a better Dj than him, and carl cox reluctantly agreed that I was better than him too. HAH! How much did he tip lolol

Used to go by the name dj_alfi but was bann0red and had a second profile that got merged with the other hAH! redic how people suddenly agreed with me when I just changed my name haha... "I hate to say it, but I have to give it to Alfi on this one!" - paraphrase from RJT when I deduced on the spot that the term "chronic" came from people getting a chronic cough from that high (or reeeeeal shitty) weed.

DOnt remember you much, mostly hung around other sub sections like the production and the funnies.

Nice to see some old folks back, but I gotta hit it, I have a host of evil people to take down: DEATH TO THE TERRORISTS AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM FINANCIALLY. lols

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-04-2022 04:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vmc
Travelling Without Moving

Haven't been here for ages

So many things happened through all these years. Anyway, I returned to active passion with music, but it's prog these days.

Old Post Jun-07-2022 11:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for vmc Click here to Send vmc a Private Message Add vmc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ExOn
Still around

20 years went by quickly. Still listening to the millennium trance classics whilst driving but prog house/melodic techno is more in my wheelhouse nowadays as well as a slew of electronic sounds.

One of the Swedish OG's, alive and kicking.

One of the few ones left

Old Post Jun-25-2022 11:27  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ExOn Click here to Send ExOn a Private Message Add ExOn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId Track [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackK90 - "Genetik" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread