Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG

Hosting G2 until 7am and then AvB Boat Cruise ... made me walk around like a zombie!

I've never been a AvB fan until today, he was holding it down proppa and Mark was excellent also.

Thanks to all those who came out! Even though I was so tired ... I'm so glad that I went. Chillin' with friends, listening to some proppa trance and sailing on Lake ONT was ill!

Thanks Mike & Jenna for the ride down, my car is in the shop and I was treated with such a nice ride to this event!

Funny Shit :

Walking towards the pier ... we bumped into someone we know.

Someone screams out "OH SHIT, IT's ARMIN!"
I didn't notice, until I spotted him ...then I screamed out, "OH SHIT, my manager! LMAO!"

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Jul-01-2004 at 23:29

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:02  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idream
tranceaddict

I'm so amazed when I hear that people don't really care for AVB or have really cared to see him live. And then after you have seen him it changes everything. He is a GOD and I wish I had of been there with everyone today.

Starsearcher all I can say about your pic is what a F***ing teaser !

Can't wait to see more !!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for idream Click here to Send idream a Private Message Add idream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by idream
I'm so amazed when I hear that people don't really care for AVB or have really cared to see him live. And then after you have seen him it changes everything. He is a GOD and I wish I had of been there with everyone today.

Starsearcher all I can say about your pic is what a F***ing teaser !

Can't wait to see more !!!!!!!

I've seen AvB a few times, sonicstate and a many GUV events ... he never impressed me at all, but this set was just outstanding! I guess this will give you some sort of idea of how good the set was. E2EK1EL is now a AvB fan!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:32  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idream
tranceaddict

Man the first time that i saw AVB was at idream on April 17th 2003 in the KH is was amazing.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for idream Click here to Send idream a Private Message Add idream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by idream
Man the first time that i saw AVB was at idream on April 17th 2003 in the KH is was amazing.

I was in the jungle room at the event for Dillinja! But, from what I've heard from Dr.GOODVIBE ... that set was the shit!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:37  China
idream
tranceaddict

Man I haven't heard of the guy that you saw in the other room. What's his style like ?

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:47  Canada
404 Science
DJ B-Rock

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
I was in the jungle room at the event for Dillinja! But, from what I've heard from Dr.GOODVIBE ... that set was the shit!

Ya you missed out, you would have been a fan right then and there.. he was simply amazing that night.. ive seen him 4 times (whoa... ive seen armin more than any other dj) and that was his best performance... it was anthem after anthem after anthem...

Dilinja was sick too.. thats why I went to see him a few weeks ago... once again he delivered.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:50  Haiti
Click Here to See the Profile for 404 Science Click here to Send 404 Science a Private Message Visit 404 Science's homepage! Add 404 Science to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiANG
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
I've seen AvB a few times, sonicstate and a many GUV events ... he never impressed me at all, but this set was just outstanding! I guess this will give you some sort of idea of how good the set was. E2EK1EL is now a AvB fan!

I knew it! I was listening to Armin while driving yesterday and kept thinking I'll be missing one hell of a party. sucks that I couldn't make it. Some of my best parties were with Armin.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for LiANG Click here to Send LiANG a Private Message Add LiANG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Elyot
Havarti > Gouda

I wish I could have been there *CRIES*

What was it like dancin on a boat?
Did anyone get crowdsurfed into Lake Ontario?

Old Post Jul-02-2004 03:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Elyot Click here to Send DJ_Elyot a Private Message Add DJ_Elyot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tha_broad
(*Fin)

my first time seeing Armin...what a way to break my armin cherry!!!

This was THE event of the summer...so intimate, chilling with friends just cruisin Lake Ontario.

Big ups to John for gettin us the tickets. LOL at Sally...If I see you in the bathroom at the same time as me again, im gonna die! Mind you, if you were about 30 seconds earlier, You probably would have been the lucky one (On that note, thanx to a certain somebody who paid for my ticket - I have no idea who you are but, SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK!!!)

Good to see Twitch an Maddy again(you guys need to come out more often!)and everybody else again also!

To all the rest, I hope you had an awesome time at cherry beach. We were goin to head down there, but between the sun and coronas all day, and then a huge meal I was completely overheate, over fed and dehydrated. We totally needed to go and take a nap, which lasted till about 10 minutes ago. Hope you all had a blast!

Happy Canada Day!!!!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 03:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tha_broad Click here to Send tha_broad a Private Message Add tha_broad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anton
Supreme tranceaddict

had to post this.. actually had the balls to ask Armin for a pic !

Old Post Jul-02-2004 04:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Anton Click here to Send Anton a Private Message Add Anton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[dave-Da-rave]
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow.

what an unbelievable party aboard the Northern Spirit, Armin played such an incredible set.
With a mix of new and classic tunes, he truly threw down a killer set.

i couldn't believe my ears when he dropped communication !

i have to say this was one of the best party's ever, simpyl because of the whole intimate environment it was in.

Getting armin to sign my t-shirt and ticket stub was surreal. i asked him what happened to holland against portugal in soccer, he non-chalantly replied "emm, our team sucks"

other songs he played:
sarah mclachlan - world on fire (Junkie XL remix)
adagio for strings
blue fear
beautiful things (? remix)
nu nrg - free fall
white room
no one on earth (gabriel dresden remix)

Old Post Jul-02-2004 05:20  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for [dave-Da-rave] Click here to Send [dave-Da-rave] a Private Message Add [dave-Da-rave] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg/electro tune [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - "Ohmna" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread