Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rez
infected

Love Poundin' Sensation

its true in saying, you get jackshit when a release gets signed

This is why you see alot of big name producers starting their own record companies, theres like 100000000000 now?

You kinda do it coz the track you created makes you feel good, and you want other people to feel good when they hear it... I guess thats the biggest reason why producers keep producing.
Unless you're Blutonium Boy of course, where you rip out the same track every week, only diff being a changed sample in the sequencer etc..

Old Post Apr-05-2006 11:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for rez Click here to Send rez a Private Message Visit rez's homepage! Add rez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

Currently doing a remix of Illuminatus - Hope

but theres one fucking sound that I cant replicate its fucking shitting me...

DOWNLOAD HERE

Let me know what j00 tink

Old Post Apr-09-2006 02:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Man that owns onion, nothing bad to say =)

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-09-2006 03:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

LOL Onion!

I dont personally give a shit about 'popularity' too.

I think its awesome making your own tracks.
I just wanted to know the process in how it all works.

nice track btw!

So have any dj's played any of your tracks out anywhere?

Old Post Apr-09-2006 11:39  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

sounds pretty ace onion! your productions are sounding better and better

okayyyyy its been a while (5 months) but im back with something new.. wasnt gonna work on anything till i upgraded my pc but i just couldnt help it

Adam Jace - Disco Zippa

let me know what you think

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post Apr-13-2006 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

^farken kool

Old Post Apr-13-2006 02:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

im in agreeance with others onion, i really liked it. if its not too much trouble id love to hear more of it at a later stage. whilst your music is for your own enjoyment, entertaining others is icing on the cake

Old Post Apr-13-2006 02:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Ballistic
Nu-NRG Addict

quote:
Originally posted by jåcë

okayyyyy its been a while (5 months) but im back with something new.. wasnt gonna work on anything till i upgraded my pc but i just couldnt help it

Adam Jace - Disco Zippa

let me know what you think

I really like this one, the beginning of it reminds me a bit of ellen alien, but the effects and those soft sounds, make it really interesting
i love that discotech sample you have through the track.
as usual every element used in the track sounds very professional.
well done!

Old Post Apr-13-2006 03:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ballistic Click here to Send DJ_Ballistic a Private Message Add DJ_Ballistic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

cheers

»

Old Post Apr-13-2006 06:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Great track Jace.. really enjoyed all the digital fx in that clip with the panning etc.

thumbs up

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-13-2006 09:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
Man that owns onion, nothing bad to say =)

Glad you like it.. The Oliver Lieb mix is the track im "trying" to rework.

quote:
Originally posted by
jåcë

Cheers mate. Although we have quite different taste in music... Your tracks are all class

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
m in agreeance with others onion, i really liked it. if its not too much trouble id love to hear more of it at a later stage. whilst your music is for your own enjoyment, entertaining others is icing on the cake

Cool Don't worry I know what you mean. The remix of Hope is definitely something I will continue working on. What happens usually is I will start a track... think it sounds cool, put it aside so that Ive always got something different to work on. I don't want to be a guy that always writes the same way... So some of my tracks are 'experimental tracks' so I keep learning.

Anyways heres what I mean -

oniOn_______someone____suggest____a___name

Old Post Apr-14-2006 05:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

cheers guys

yeah the fx on this one are a lot better than on my other stuff!

»

Old Post Apr-15-2006 04:19 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwho knows this nice Trance-Track? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTalla 2XLC Feat. Ely - "The Air That I Breathe" (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread