Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

p22 :
Rex Mundi - Sanargy
Info : https://www.discogs.com/Rex-Mundi-T.../release/480553
Sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O7UJMOdXFo

Old Post Feb-20-2018 07:29  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

I am pretty sure I have p22, p25, p27 on vinyl, i'm SLOWLY working my way through each vinyl for several IDs so please bare with me

infact p25 im certain is Dj Remy - Backstabber

Last edited by the-sixth on Feb-25-2018 at 15:36

Old Post Feb-25-2018 15:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I am pretty sure I have p22, p25, p27 on vinyl, i'm SLOWLY working my way through each vinyl for several IDs so please bare with me

infact p25 im certain is Dj Remy - Backstabber

If you have this vinyl Rex Mundi ‎- The Dark Phrases p22 https://www.discogs.com/Rex-Mundi-T.../release/480553
Can you tell as which part of the vinyl is more exactly? A1 or B1? I still think it's B1 Touchin. Thanks.

Old Post Feb-25-2018 17:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
If you have this vinyl Rex Mundi ‎- The Dark Phrases p22 https://www.discogs.com/Rex-Mundi-T.../release/480553
Can you tell as which part of the vinyl is more exactly? A1 or B1? I still think it's B1 Touchin. Thanks.

I will double check when my decks come back. I sent them off for a service so should be here tuesday or wednesday

Old Post Feb-25-2018 22:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Has anyone actually got these radio shows?

I honestly never bothered to listen to MIKE but listneing to these IDs and the ones found I find I have a lot of similar tastes with techno / prog so I am wanting to hear his entire shows to pick up some forgotten tracks

Old Post Feb-25-2018 23:00  United Kingdom
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Has anyone actually got these radio shows?

I honestly never bothered to listen to MIKE but listneing to these IDs and the ones found I find I have a lot of similar tastes with techno / prog so I am wanting to hear his entire shows to pick up some forgotten tracks

HERE you can find some of them for download. EnJoy

Old Post Feb-26-2018 00:12  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Thumbs up

quote:
I will double check when my decks come back. I sent them off for a service so should be here tuesday or wednesday

Super

Thank you!

Old Post Feb-26-2018 00:13  Romania
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

To clarify 100%

p25:
Dj Remy - Backstabber
Info : https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Remy-Hom...er/release/4880
Sample : https://youtu.be/dMhYII8jrHA

Old Post Feb-26-2018 13:13  United Kingdom
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
p22 :
Rex Mundi - Sanargy
Info : https://www.discogs.com/Rex-Mundi-T.../release/480553
Sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O7UJMOdXFo

MIKE plays the B side Touchin

I have the vinyl the track plays on the info side and cat run out states it is the B side

Old Post Feb-28-2018 10:53  United Kingdom
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
MIKE plays the B side Touchin

I have the vinyl the track plays on the info side and cat run out states it is the B side

Thanks for this detail , so its :
Rex Mundi - Touchin

Old Post Feb-28-2018 15:36  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Thank you very much majid31 for keeping an eye out for the Rex Mundi track, and thank you to the-sixth for clarifying which track it is exactly.

Thanks also for the ID of p25 the-sixth. One little thing is that it's the Ariane Remix of Backstabber, not the Original Mix.

Some good IDing done on this forum so far this year!

Edit: And also to the-sixth, p27 is Simon C - Moonloop to save you looking through through your vinyls for it. It was solved and titled in the Soundcloud list, but I still had it in the samples zip file so sorry about that.

Last edited by Chittle on Mar-01-2018 at 09:50

Old Post Mar-01-2018 09:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p36 = Mike Vandenberg - Flux Capacitor

Old Post Mar-23-2018 22:38  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this killer techno track (Eric Prydz @ MondayBar Spring Cruise) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuspicious - Maid Of Orleans (Take My Hand) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread