Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mainline
tranceaddict

https://www.beatport.com/track/the-rising-sun/11800284

Heller & Farley - The Rising Sun (Bedrock remix)

Sounding good, I'm guessing it's remastered.

Sadly I can't find Futureshock's productions anywhere. Looking for Sparc in particular.

Old Post May-18-2021 09:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icesotope
Laicifitra Ecnegilletni

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Something seemed odd about the collection of "remastered" tracks from Intrinsic Records (by Tocharian, Kinesis, etc) that I was checking out, and then I realised this (and I don't mean the apparent mixing up of mix titles).

I have always really liked Tocharian - Arcadia, for instance, but there is something about the similarly remastered version that I find very unpleasant.

Opinions, gentlemen? A bit over-the-top remastering, perhaps?

the equalizer for the treble hi hats is too much imo. A shame, would have been a great track for my collection

great track btw, reminds me of Mark Shimmon & 3rd Degree

Old Post May-30-2021 04:24  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for Icesotope Click here to Send Icesotope a Private Message Add Icesotope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icesotope
Laicifitra Ecnegilletni

Any folks remember these guys? i'm glad that they are releasing their catalog hopefully their label too, so many hidden classics

https://ylem4.bandcamp.com/releases

Old Post May-30-2021 04:34  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for Icesotope Click here to Send Icesotope a Private Message Add Icesotope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

YLEM had the perfect sound during that era.

Old Post May-30-2021 06:18  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah im definitely grabbing that Ylem album. Hopefully they will release the rest of their stuff as well.

Old Post May-31-2021 15:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Been waiting for this compilation to release, it’s finally dropped and also available on 2xLP. So many great tracks on here, some of which have a hefty price on Discogs.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-15-2021 15:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

I hear the Human Movement remix of POB & Taylor - Baba is on the forthcoming Platipus Archive 15, remastered and all. I hope this time it is actually the full version - as opposed to the Porcupine Records one that was once available - and sounding good.

Old Post Aug-22-2021 21:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
I hear the Human Movement remix of POB & Taylor - Baba is on the forthcoming Platipus Archive 15, remastered and all. I hope this time it is actually the full version - as opposed to the Porcupine Records one that was once available - and sounding good.

Yup, preordered mine on a recent beatport purchase. Glad to see this because I had found a copy on Traxsource searching for Distinct'ive tracks and it was a poor vinyl rips with pops and the BPM was messed up.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-23-2021 00:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

This was apparently put on the Beatport this summer, originally released on vinyl in 1994---Dobre & Jamez production, far ahead of its time, especially the timeless title track.

51 Days - Paper Moon [Touché - TOU9402]
1. Paper Moon
2. Tracktion
3. Squeeze

Old Post Sep-09-2021 18:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

They've been available for ages, haven't they? I've got the first two digitally. And yes, years ahead of their time. So deep, so liquid...

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-09-2021 21:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

I tend to be in a state of perennial confusion as to what is, or was, or is once again (in the same or different package), available.

Old Post Sep-11-2021 15:57  Netherlands
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

1994 was a magical year in dance music.

Old Post Sep-12-2021 17:33  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI need this Track!!! Please ID !!!! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThat Kid Chris, DJ Mada & Chris Staropoli - Activate (TKC Ibiza Tribal Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread