Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 334
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Friday 334

How many of you are Mormons?

Old Post Oct-07-2021 22:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Soaking, lol.

Old Post Oct-07-2021 23:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ah my bad, thought you said morONs.

Old Post Oct-07-2021 23:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

No I got that pretty much figured out

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Soaking, lol.

I had to google that - unexpected. Got to love a relationship with very little friction.

Old Post Oct-08-2021 01:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

It's gonna be dry this weekend, so football, visits and walking in that order.

I think the biblebelters over here are both Mormons and morons.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-08-2021 22:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wife and I have been watching Squid Game on the weekends. Currently on episode 7, and we're hooked. Players 199 and 240 are our favourites so far (and I have a hunch they won't disappoint us in the following chapters anyway).

I'm amazed by how popular contemporary Korean culture has become, to be honest. It is good, sure, but twenty years ago I liked Ayumi Hamasaki's Above & Beyond remixes and Battle Royale, but neither never really blew up this way. Oh, and the K-Pop remixes are next level material, really fun stuff.
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Soaking, lol.

Jump hump me

Old Post Oct-09-2021 04:42  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Jump hump me

Call me

Old Post Oct-09-2021 21:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planeratyprayel
tranceaddict in training

why did my account get banned?!

Old Post Oct-09-2021 21:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planeratyprayel Click here to Send planeratyprayel a Private Message Add planeratyprayel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Maybe the boss doesn't like Bill Burr

Old Post Oct-09-2021 21:51  Netherlands
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by planeratyprayel
why did my account get banned?!

The moderator log doesn't seem to be working, so I can't see who suspended you. Wasn't me though

Old Post Oct-10-2021 19:25  Australia
planeratyprayel
tranceaddict in training

Hello!

well if a suspension is 'temporary' i'll wait it out, if not, farewell all

Old Post Oct-10-2021 20:47  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planeratyprayel Click here to Send planeratyprayel a Private Message Add planeratyprayel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Old Post Oct-10-2021 21:53  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 334
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this track, marco v plays [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNymph - "Betterfly" (Moshic Vocal Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread