Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Bodies with vaginas
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Bodies with vaginas

Am I just getting old and out of touch, or are some of the attempts at inclusive language these days really tipping from woke into simply broke?

From this tweet by The Lancet: https://twitter.com/TheLancet/statu...372277786951681

Not women but "bodies with vaginas." Brings to mind a heap of female corpses.

Old Post Sep-24-2021 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I guess if you're looking at it from a purely medical perspective, you're really just talking about a body with a vagina, a pussybody. No need to get someone's panties in an unnecessary twist by using any archaic names for it. If it doesn't have anything to do with the ovaries or such, it's still quite a handy name. "Bodies with vaginas, breasts, mammary glands, ovaries, and other cis-female typical features and/or organs" might be awkward to use.

Old Post Sep-25-2021 00:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

my new pronoun is a body with a vagina

Old Post Sep-25-2021 01:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

^^same

Old Post Sep-25-2021 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Can’t we just call them cunts?

Old Post Sep-25-2021 09:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
Can’t we just call them cunts?

The organs or the people?

Old Post Sep-27-2021 14:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

We are living in such strange times... think how much western society has changed in the past 50 years. I wonder what ridiculousness is ahead in the next decade.

On a side note, with regards to terminology, I wonder who has the highest post count in the c0r with old content that would "canceL" them today.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-27-2021 15:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol uh, would be like 90% of us.

Old Post Sep-27-2021 15:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Jay in the top 5, for sure.

Old Post Sep-27-2021 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

It wasn’t hard to stop calling people fags, whores, sluts. I’ll draw the line when I can’t make fun of Italians or portugese

Old Post Sep-27-2021 20:42  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I think maybe Ygrene and Echos would be the only two not canceled...but maybe just Ygrene. He's wholesome.

Old Post Sep-27-2021 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

EoS was a cunt.

Old Post Sep-28-2021 00:02 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Bodies with vaginas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackATTACHMENTS.....NOT Working ??????????? [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlan Braxe & Fred Falke - Most Wanted [2015]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread