Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

not a huge fan of HDR and hipster colours, but these aren't too bad...just make sure you're not overdoing the effects.

Old Post Jul-22-2012 10:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJMiakoda
Senior tranceaddict

Amazing photography! Thank you for sharing.

Old Post Jul-22-2012 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJMiakoda Click here to Send DJMiakoda a Private Message Add DJMiakoda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the replies!

Maybe some1 is wondering why the pictures are getting mostly positive feedback - I think this myself aswell time to time. I really would like hear some negs also, but in the beautiful way. Its extremely easy to bash someones work out really hard and this is not what I mean. I think giving feedback and giving critizism are different subjects.

I hate to see short comments (mostly in sociel media) and those comments don't "give" nothing to me - but of course short comment is better than no comments. I think you get my point on this.

Your commenting here has been best so far comparing every site. Even places where is sell my pics don't produce comments. Maybe it's because there is millions of pics and im only VERY small participant there.. IDK...

Anyway, I enjoy this despite the fact that some day I have zero inspiration, and some day I have 100% inspiration.

PS. Today I ordered my first test print from RedBubble, so if you are intrested, I can make a review video of the print quality.

And Acton (and of course other users too), I would like to see your pics here. I dont mind if people adds their shots in this discussion. But dont flood!

Old Post Jul-23-2012 05:31  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

A few more...

Old Post Aug-15-2012 21:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Not a fan of the post-processing done on the 3rd, and I don't really find the 6th very interesting.
Did you do any cropping on the 10th?

Old Post Aug-15-2012 23:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
Not a fan of the post-processing done on the 3rd, and I don't really find the 6th very interesting.
Did you do any cropping on the 10th?

Thanks for the feedback.

I cropped it a little bit from the bottom.

Are the colors bad in the 3rd? Why 6 is not interesting?

EXTRA:

Here's a short video of the quality of my 1st printed photo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl2644GtZs

Original photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazahito/7537140198

Old Post Aug-16-2012 00:06  Finland
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by djkopernikus

Love the composition on this one.

They're all great, as usual!

Old Post Aug-16-2012 01:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

I rarely come across a photographer who consistently produces such quality. Very commendable work

Old Post Aug-16-2012 02:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice 2 hear, thanks all!

Old Post Aug-16-2012 03:05  Finland
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Update...

Old Post Sep-09-2012 18:11  Finland
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Few additions...

"Neural Network"

"Melancholia"

"Full Steam Ahead"

"Privacy Island"

Old Post Oct-28-2012 10:21  Finland
netroM

Fuck. How did I miss that fuckin lush September update?
That was an ace set apart from 11 and 17, which I didn't find as good composition-wise as the rest.

Loving today's update as well man, the cold colours of fall/winter sure create serene and beautiful pictures

Old Post Oct-28-2012 11:51  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRealy beautiful track to ID. [2008] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNostrum - Trance On Ecstacy [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread