Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Welp, gotta get tubes in the ears. Have to wait til January, unfortunately, but looking forward to less frequent and severe ear infections...eventually.

And on another note, potty training is going great! A few accidents, as expected, but mostly getting to the toilet on time. We're in commando phase and have been out of the house quite a few times. On our way out of the doctor's office this morning she said she had to use the potty first... Success!!

Old Post Oct-02-2019 14:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That's some game changing potty behavior! Congrats! We are still waiting for a good weekend to start back up. She has started asking for it occasionally, and I hope she doesn't get massively sick again during it.

Old Post Oct-02-2019 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

She held in a poop for 4 days until after her nap yesterday. Having her stuffies pretend to poop and offering books to read was the kicker. Today before lunch she went to her basket of stuffies and said "I need my guys, I have to poopoo" then went straight to the bathroom and asked for some books. And yes, took a huge dump and a pee lol.

So yeah, very happy with her progress. Glad I didn't put it off longer, cause the toddler resistance has been our only obstacle. It really is pretty easy though if your kid is already comfortable/familiar with toileting. The book says not to start off casually like this, but I disagree, at least in our case.

We started on Saturday, btw. This is my week off so I'm keeping her home to get lots of practice in.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Oct-02-2019 at 17:08

Old Post Oct-02-2019 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
She held in a poop for 4 days until after her nap yesterday. Having her stuffies pretend to poop and offering books to read was the kicker. Today before lunch she went to her basket of stuffies and said "I need my guys, I have to poopoo" then went straight to the bathroom and asked for some books. And yes, took a huge dump and a pee lol.

So yeah, very happy with her progress. Glad I didn't put it off longer, cause the toddler resistance has been our only obstacle. It really is pretty easy though if your kid is already comfortable/familiar with toileting. The book says not to start off casually like this, but I disagree, at least in our case.

We started on Saturday, btw. This is my week off so I'm keeping her home to get lots of practice in.

Congrats! We finally got our daughter (3) to poo a couple of times i the toilet. The girl will still hold it for a few days though I feel so bad when she does because I cant barely go 7 hours before shoot'n mud out ma butt.

Old Post Oct-04-2019 20:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Was in NJ/NY for work for the first time. First time away from my daughter. Well... i was on trip last year or so but she was too young to tell that I was gone. Really missed her but thank goodness for facetime. I loved seeing her pretty face light up when she saw me. She took the phone away from mom and ran off to talk to me. Didn't really because she blabs a lot but it felt good.

Old Post Oct-04-2019 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Jeez, only been 3 weeks but already feels like a lifetime ago she was in diapers full time. Hasn't had any accidents at school since the first week she went back 2.5 weeks ago. Pooped her pants a couple times at home, but nothing since. If she goes another week with no poop accidents then she'll start to wear underwear.

edit: I bought a foldable potty seat to take with us on outings, ie. restaurants, library, swimming, etc., and it has really been helpful. She actually loves using the restroom when we're out and about. Lol, kids.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Oct-25-2019 at 18:51

Old Post Oct-25-2019 16:53 
djdawn
RetroActive

interesting thread! didn't expect this when I joined in 2001.

I've been in the "Parents" club for 8 years, now a father of 3

got to pass the torch!

RetroActive 4

Old Post Oct-25-2019 17:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Adorable!

Old Post Oct-25-2019 17:37 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I would refrain from posting pictures of kids in this forum as one member has an unholy lust for those yet to come of age

Old Post Oct-25-2019 18:34  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I was actually thinking the same thing.

Old Post Oct-25-2019 18:49 
djdawn
RetroActive

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I would refrain from posting pictures of kids in this forum as one member has an unholy lust for those yet to come of age

thanks for the heads up. what a sick f*ck!

However, I didn't intend to post any naked bathtub pics here and the picture above is TA-releated and harmless enough, I'd say...

RetroActive 4

Old Post Oct-25-2019 19:12  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for djdawn Click here to Send djdawn a Private Message Add djdawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Jeez, only been 3 weeks but already feels like a lifetime ago she was in diapers full time. Hasn't had any accidents at school since the first week she went back 2.5 weeks ago. Pooped her pants a couple times at home, but nothing since. If she goes another week with no poop accidents then she'll start to wear underwear.

edit: I bought a foldable potty seat to take with us on outings, ie. restaurants, library, swimming, etc., and it has really been helpful. She actually loves using the restroom when we're out and about. Lol, kids.

That is awesome! Can't wait to get there. Our girl has been pretty good the last week. She gets distracted at school and has a few accidents. But has been free of them for a few days there. The poop holding is real though! We've had one successful potty poo.

And we love that foldable potty seat. We've had her up in the back of the car using it Not posting those pics!

Old Post Oct-25-2019 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID - Track #4 - Misja Helsloot @ Create (03-18-2006) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackParagliders - Oasis [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread