Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Welp, pretty sure our babe is ready to drop to just one nap a day. Have been looking forward to and also dreading this nap transition, but at least she's gonna do it while I'm still at home/not when she goes off to daycare.

Old Post Oct-01-2018 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

There's so much more time for activities!

We have our first plane trip coming up. 4+ hour flight to the other coast. Hoping all is quiet and smooth.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Oh yes, that part I'm looking forward to for sure. The transition itself I am not. I'm too impatient, I want it to happen overnight basically. Lol.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i was going to post something relevant but i forgot what it was

Old Post Oct-02-2018 18:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Being forgetful is relevant to parenting.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 19:34 
ziptnf
Programming your future

I can only imagine how we will deal with the first plane ride. Right now we are working on tooth #2 and pulling up in our crib, crawling absolutely everywhere. This guy's a wild man. When he starts walking I think he will begin running within a week or two lol. I'm in for a trip

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Oct-02-2018 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I can only imagine how we will deal with the first plane ride.

Please, for the love of every non parent on that plane, slip the nipper a baby benadryl 30 mins before takeoff.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Please, for the love of everyone on that plane, slip the nipper a baby benadryl 30 mins before takeoff.

I fixed that for you.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-02-2018 20:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
I fixed that for you.

lol cheers

Old Post Oct-02-2018 21:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I can only imagine how we will deal with the first plane ride. Right now we are working on tooth #2 and pulling up in our crib, crawling absolutely everywhere. This guy's a wild man. When he starts walking I think he will begin running within a week or two lol. I'm in for a trip

Not walking yet here, and totally cool with it! Has made all this time off together mostly pretty relaxed, heh.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 22:53 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I gotta say, waiting an extra 20-30 mins for take out is usually fine...unless you are planning a bottle at take off...mainly to help pop her ears. First plane ride was slightly rough, but luckily we were surrounded by a lot of other kids under 8. So the occasional yelping seemed to be ok.

definitely not flying for another year or two!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I wouldn't (and didn't) fly with a young baby unless it was an emergency. I don't think it's fair to the baby, first and foremost, or the passengers on the plane who have to listen to a potentially miserable infant.

I know it can and does work out just fine for many people, but yeah I couldn't do it. A child's infancy is such a short time in their life - in our lives - travel can wait.

For the first 6 months I used to beat myself up thinking I should have been carting my baby out and around more places, but then I realized, being a working mother, this period of her life was the most time I would have with her by myself for probably her whole life.

Old Post Oct-04-2018 13:03 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFirst Rebirth (ID Remix) [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStathis L – Spaceman (Electronica Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread