Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA DJ's! - Bedroom Sessions VI (TA Radio 2.0)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I certainly wouldn't mind playing if I can get around the technical faff of setting it up.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-25-2020 15:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

My wife was just asking if I am going to make a quarantine mix. I have my turntables setup, so that would mean some old old records would be played. I just have nothing to stream on.

Old Post Mar-25-2020 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I stream on toilet seats.

Old Post Mar-25-2020 16:38  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Coincidentally RA just published a post on how to live stream today:

https://www.residentadvisor.net/features/3647

As long as you have decks, a mixer, a computer and this cool little device , you're golden. Stream away

Btw, Mixlr is running a free trial right now - great for audio-only streaming.

Setting up a radio station is way too technical for me (Zip?).

Old Post Mar-25-2020 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO

As long as you have decks, a mixer, a computer and this cool little device , you're golden. Stream away

That's my exact one. I'll have to see if I can get a stream going at some point.

Old Post Mar-25-2020 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Time for an afternoon brewski. Will play some tunes in a bit: https://mixlr.com/wandsworthwax/

Old Post Mar-28-2020 14:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Time for an afternoon brewski. Will play some tunes in a bit: https://mixlr.com/wandsworthwax/

Sounds dead.

Old Post Mar-28-2020 17:22  United States
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Sounds dead.

Really? Hmm, sorry. Everything looked good on my end. The recording plays okay.

I decided to live stream on FB, too. Their copyright take-downs are so shit. Stream got cut off three times. Once was right before what I thought was a solid half an hour of breaks.

If anyone tuned in, thanks. The first half was shaky; I was a bit nervous. Once I turned it up a notch, I got into it and think I did much better.

Old Post Mar-28-2020 18:36 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA DJ's! - Bedroom Sessions VI (TA Radio 2.0)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAny ideas? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassified Project - "Starlight Chaser" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread