Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
ta-dah!

lol
He wants that cake

Old Post May-16-2019 02:55 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

yeeesssssssssssss!!!

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Last edited by itsamemario on May-16-2019 at 23:02

Old Post May-16-2019 22:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Oh lordy.

Is this where you start tlaking about the go kart racing track you invested in and then disappear from TA for 2 years

I'm not going to get in to a rational discussion with you about day trading and bitcoin, simply because you're not rational.

And Jack - seriously? You're going to debate the merits of cryptocurrency meta-economics with the guy that starts quoting bible passages as "proof" of satanic illuminati conspiracies?

You just like making noises, don't you, you giant silly gunt? You're adorable when you try hard.

quote:

Old Post May-16-2019 23:00  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
You just like making noises, don't you, you giant silly gunt? You're adorable when you try hard.

Rann's right if you look at the big picture. I also think your not being rational with your deal about bitcoin etc..Maybe you should take a break.

Old Post May-16-2019 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario

Well considering you literally made a thread talking to yourself I think there's a wee bit of projection going on here.

And I hope you sold your (single) bit coin when it peaked at $8300 because otherwise you just lost $1200

Old Post May-17-2019 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
And Jack - seriously? You're going to debate the merits of cryptocurrency meta-economics with the guy that starts quoting bible passages as "proof" of satanic illuminati conspiracies?

I'm not really debating anything, just throwing some thoughts out there on the subject. I don't think cryptos are a "scam" or a fad, but neither am I inclined to get involved with them. The whole thing is still far too nascent to know quite how it will pan out, and I'd rather keep my speculation to the realms of forum posts.

I suppose my overarching point is that the subject has been unfairly written off by some rational people due to its popularity amongst Internet lunatics.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on May-17-2019 at 09:33

Old Post May-17-2019 09:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Never bought any cryptocurrency.

A guy I knew on another board was getting into Bitcoin way back in 2010 and was telling the rest of us all about it. I do kick myself once in a while for not having mined a bunch at the time just for the heck of it. Back when you could actually mine them using a single consumer-grade PC.

Like any emerging and unregulated market it's filled with scammers and get-rich-quick dreamers. But the concepts behind it are pretty interesting.

Old Post May-17-2019 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
In all seriousness, I do think crypto currencies as a whole do have a bright future if only in terms of the black market. We're moving towards ever more synchronisation and surveillance, and eventually it's going to be extremely hard for people to make illegal purchases with conventional currencies. And yes, I know RANN will pile in and talk about how a cash-free society is a pipe dream, as usual. In the long term it looks pretty inevitable to me. I'm talking 30-40 years from now. In the long run, crypto currencies will only become more useful. They're not going away.

I'm not sure about that. For crypto-currencies to have any black market value, they need to have real world value. In a cash-free society, that means there will be an ('unalterable') digital record of the crypto-currency being exchanged with an intermediary for real world fiat currency. I would think with the increase in surveillance and computing power, it will be easier and easier for authorities to find these exchanges and crack down on them, making it more difficult to launder and thus making it less valuable.

Old Post May-17-2019 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Never bought any cryptocurrency.

A guy I knew on another board was getting into Bitcoin way back in 2010 and was telling the rest of us all about it. I do kick myself once in a while for not having mined a bunch at the time just for the heck of it. Back when you could actually mine them using a single consumer-grade PC.

Meh, hindsight is 20/20.

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
But the concepts behind it are pretty interesting.

I actually vehemently disagree with this assessment. I find blockchain to be at best worthless and at worst a horrifying idea. It's a complete disavowal of trust and an invitation for 'might makes right' to take over.

Old Post May-17-2019 17:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I'm not sure about that. For crypto-currencies to have any black market value, they need to have real world value. In a cash-free society, that means there will be an ('unalterable') digital record of the crypto-currency being exchanged with an intermediary for real world fiat currency. I would think with the increase in surveillance and computing power, it will be easier and easier for authorities to find these exchanges and crack down on them, making it more difficult to launder and thus making it less valuable.

what do you think they would use as an alternative that would be easier to launder? if they start using gold, they'd just start like tagging it with isotopes or whatever, everything can be traced and from what i've gathered the altcoins that have crypto features do a darn good job at making it as hard as possible. so i dunno, going backwards (towars gold/silver) is more for security purpose, the way i see it, while black markets want the most intricate systems as possible. never once spoken with a prepper who wanted me to use vpns or TOR, but i have encountered druggies who do! :P

quote:
I actually vehemently disagree with this assessment. I find blockchain to be at best worthless and at worst a horrifying idea. It's a complete disavowal of trust and an invitation for 'might makes right' to take over.

i kinda agree, the price surge of yesteryears december were followed by lots of ads in mainstream media talking about how great blockchain was, and how it was a "truth machine". but it's controlled by consensus, and when consensus is controlled by the ruling elite, i mean, it's kabuki!
so on that point i wholeheartedly agree.

And hindsight IS 20/20. But I guess my foresight ain't that bad either since I had a feeling it would surge, although I did not imagine it going that high as fast as it did.
The price is backing down a bit now, like after every surge, but historically it should not be longer than a week for it to go past its previous 2019 high now that it seems to have recovered from the bear market and is going into a bull run. That's what the statistics and technical's are saying, though, and I dont know about them... I dunno.. 80,000... But don't quote me on that later.. Those are numbers that comes from technical analysis and not my gut, and while I don't feel queasy when I see them, I can not claim them to originate from my gut, like my previous prediction, which was not foretold to happen yet by technical analysis.. And I mean, it's not like this is all PLANNED and that I somehow got a sneak-peak at the plan.. :P don't be silly!!!
i actually pretty much had forgotten about my little alt coin collection until recently, since i've been pretty ill and havent had the energy to do anything but check the price of bitcoin once every few weeks, so i think it's funny that i made the thread and then boom! coinbase is making news, ripple is in the headlines, cnbn has a big feature on btc (even though the panel remained far more skeptic than their guest, dont wanna kill that momentum) after not having heard anything about it in the media sans that one story about that millionaire's wife that's kidnapped and they wanted the ransom paid in monero. for some reason, i dont know which, i think i read the amount they wanted equaled like 60% of the total monero supply.

quote:

Old Post May-17-2019 18:28  Norway
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Marioo..your posts reeks of batshit cray.

Old Post May-17-2019 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

Never underestimate criminal ingenuity. "Crime" is, by definition, the violation of regulatory systems for personal gain. People will keep buying illegal goods, whether it's drugs, weapons or whatever else. If governments and the finance system make that impossible with conventional currencies, an intermediate trading system will evolve out of necessity. It may not be any of the crypto-currencies currently in existence (which is partly why I wouldn't invest in any of them at this stage), but it will be a "crypto currency" of some form that emerges to solve the problem.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-17-2019 19:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackstuck in my head (please id) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEdward Shearmur - "New Mexico" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread