Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Oliver Huntemann + Bender @ Mile End - Saturday Nov 3rd
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Oliver Huntemann + Bender @ Mile End - Saturday Nov 3rd

To celebrate Bender's first release on CONFUSED RECORDS, the owner of the label himself, the H-MAN is coming back to MTL!!!!

Please contact me for pre-sale tickets @ $20

514-991-5254
pascalprevost@hotmail.com

Old Post Oct-09-2007 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

gooooo bender!!!

where can i find a sample of teh track?

Old Post Oct-09-2007 22:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's a sample of PROJECT 25 by Bender

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Oct-10-2007 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

last chance for pre-sale tickets at $20.

pascalprevost@hotmail.com
514-991-5254

Old Post Nov-02-2007 14:07  Canada
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

awesome fkn sample

Old Post Nov-02-2007 15:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
84th Ave.
Deep & Drums

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how much of a hype booking this is...

plus Bender...

I would go but this fall has been tooo much partying for me :S

Old Post Nov-02-2007 19:45  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 84th Ave. Click here to Send 84th Ave. a Private Message Add 84th Ave. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Oliver Huntemann + Bender @ Mile End - Saturday Nov 3rd
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor @ Ministry of Sound (September 10-09-2010) [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVector 7 meets Blair Bitch - "Leprechaun" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread