Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Paul van Dyk - Live at Energy 2003 (08-10-2003)
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StShorty
tranceaddict in training

Monkey Dancer 2

Damn i realy loved this one,keep repiting it the whole time this is one of my fav now

Tnx for the sharing

Old Post Oct-30-2004 15:36  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for StShorty Click here to Send StShorty a Private Message Add StShorty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmackinnon1
Junior tranceaddict

PVD Live at energy is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! great energy throughout the entire set.

Old Post Nov-14-2004 17:27  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for cmackinnon1 Click here to Send cmackinnon1 a Private Message Add cmackinnon1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

-What- -A- -Start- -!-!-!-!-
all first tracks in the sets should be like this....Energetic!

It's a great mix...but too many PvD productions there and it became boring while it was arriving to the end.

I most enjoyed:
01. Digital Pressure - Aftershokk
04. Modulation - Spirits (Cosmicman Remix)
05. Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Nu-NRG Remix)
07. David Forbes – Answers

Last edited by Cloud on Mar-01-2005 at 16:15

Old Post Feb-26-2005 20:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nayil
GOD OF FIFA

very addictive....i feel nostalgic now..

Old Post Mar-08-2005 03:09  Bangladesh
Click Here to See the Profile for Nayil Click here to Send Nayil a Private Message Add Nayil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Kre8
Senior tranceaddict

I really enjoyed this set, some energetic stuff. Particularly enjoyed Underworld - Born Slippy (PvD Remix)

Mr Kre8 - Rejoice - 26.05.13
Mr Kre8 - Untitled WIP - 15.02.13

Old Post Mar-17-2005 10:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Kre8 Click here to Send Mr Kre8 a Private Message Visit Mr Kre8's homepage! Add Mr Kre8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shinra_Project
tranceaddict in training

Awsome set from my trance-god! Really energetic and simply amazing! Gotten through many work-days with this one Constantly played in the car, at home and the few occasions when i go out for a walk or something.. hehe

A must-have for every pvd-fan! 10/10!

Old Post May-04-2005 20:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Shinra_Project Click here to Send Shinra_Project a Private Message Add Shinra_Project to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wertho
tranceaddict in training

sorry i know this thread may seem a little old.. but the link seems dead.. i REALLY want to download it..

Old Post Aug-14-2005 14:19  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for wertho Click here to Send wertho a Private Message Add wertho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marve

quote:
Originally posted by wertho
sorry i know this thread may seem a little old.. but the link seems dead.. i REALLY want to download it..

Try to download it with Limewire.
I was downing it with about 25 k/s.

Old Post Aug-26-2005 14:32 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Paul van Dyk - Live at Energy 2003 (08-10-2003)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBullet In The Gun Remix? (Sample Included) [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigitalism - Zdarlight [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread