Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Misja Helsloot - Live at Asta Club, Holland (02-21-2004)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking Misja Helsloot - Live at Asta Club, Holland (02-21-2004)

... Comments ...

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-20-2004 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

set looks promising, tracklist is sick!

***edit*** set is nice....... energy almost never drops exept at the end.. which is understandeble.. good set

Last edited by nchs09 on Mar-20-2004 at 09:16

Old Post Mar-20-2004 06:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fetterscubs03
tranceaddict in training

I thought the mix was quite good. Track selection and order was amazing, great melodies with hard basslines, what i like to hear. Its the type of mix that gets crowds moving. only thing is that it wasnt perfectly beat matched, i heard too many small fender benders (what I call when beats that arent perfectly matched, not a train wreck). And if you want to be a big proffessional DJ, those mixes need to be perfectly clean almost the whole way through. But the excellent track selection makes up for most of it

Old Post Mar-25-2004 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Fetterscubs03 Click here to Send Fetterscubs03 a Private Message Add Fetterscubs03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

great set, kept me listening the whole time, I love that track between 1:05 and 1:11. What is it?

Old Post Mar-25-2004 23:57  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TayCo
Senior tranceaddict

What´s the name of the first track ?
In the tracklist it`s " International Posers - T.E.K.K. 69 " , but i find this title and the track sounds so different from that Misja plays.
Does anybody know how the track is called or what special Remix Misja plays ?

Old Post Mar-28-2004 09:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TayCo Click here to Send TayCo a Private Message Add TayCo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fiberglass
tranceaddict in training

didn't really like much of the track selection. definately not my style.

Old Post Mar-28-2004 20:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fiberglass Click here to Send fiberglass a Private Message Add fiberglass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DANTHEGOD
tranceaddict in training

HI

NEVER LIEKD THIS GUYS SETS. OH WELL THANKS FOR POSTING ANYWAY.

Old Post Mar-29-2004 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DANTHEGOD Click here to Send DANTHEGOD a Private Message Add DANTHEGOD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
icyhandofcrap
Supreme tranceaddict

i like your caps lock key

my audioscrobbler

Join the tranceaddicts group!

Old Post Mar-29-2004 04:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for icyhandofcrap Click here to Send icyhandofcrap a Private Message Visit icyhandofcrap's homepage! Add icyhandofcrap to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj raymond wade
Supreme tranceaddict

The energy of the set is great. Tracklist is really good. I cant believe the actual mixing is so bad in the beginning. I have never listened to other sets my Misja but if this is representative of his mixing ability..that is embarrassing. Anyway, the tracks are tight enough to almost make you forget about the mixing.

Final impression

Tracklist= above average
Mixing= Below average

Old Post Mar-29-2004 11:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj raymond wade Click here to Send dj raymond wade a Private Message Add dj raymond wade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GQMr2
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: HI

quote:
Originally posted by DANTHEGOD
NEVER LIEKD THIS GUYS SETS. OH WELL THANKS FOR POSTING ANYWAY.

I'M YELLING AND I DON'T KNOW WHHHHHYYYYYY! (THIS IS ROBIN LEACH)

sorry mate, coudn't resist.

"everything is within walking distance, if you have the time." - Steven Wright

Old Post Mar-30-2004 16:28  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for GQMr2 Click here to Send GQMr2 a Private Message Visit GQMr2's homepage! Add GQMr2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer85
NoiseAddict

Ryan G - Emoticon (Miika Kuisma Remix)...that song is soo twisted!!

Old Post Apr-02-2004 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer85 Click here to Send Trancer85 a Private Message Add Trancer85 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArmandoC
ese's of the east sie

I actually like this set alot I really can't stop listening to it. I'm practically addicted to it now . Thanks for posting!

Old Post Apr-04-2004 23:24  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for ArmandoC Click here to Send ArmandoC a Private Message Visit ArmandoC's homepage! Add ArmandoC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Misja Helsloot - Live at Asta Club, Holland (02-21-2004)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 good 2 b true [2002] [15]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJan Johnston - "Flesh" (Tilt's Going Home Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread